Back to classes

Sorry for the wait. I haven't been feeling to good. Enjoy
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Harry had gotten new lessons planed and he had Lyra to help him with it. The kids were going good. James and his friends played some harmless pranks here and their.

Teddy was getting good with his work. He was having fun with his aunt and uncle teached him. They made it fun. Owls were coming up. Harry and the other teachers were busy getting ready. The twins were doing good. They weren't as fussy as they have been.

Lizzy and Sirius were mosty happy and Teddy helped his aunt with playing with them. Lyra was greatful for the little help.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Lyra had just gotten Lizzy and Sirius fed and then put them down for their nap. Lyra then sat down on the couch and read a book and every once in awhile would check on Teddy.

Harry soon came in with Lily, who was crying and James with his friends right behind her. "What's wrong?" Asked Lyra hugging Lily to help comfort her.

"Snape. He called Lily the M word." Harry said a bit angry. The boys looked just as angry.

"That little. Oh Lily it's ok. You deserve to be here just as much as anyone else. You are smart, brave and kind." Said Lyra. She rubbed Lily's back to help calm her.

A little while after that Lily calmed down and Lyra gave her some tea. She made some for the others and some hot chocolate for Teddy.

"Feeling better Lily." Asked Lyra.

"Yeah, thank you Lyra." Said Lily with a small smile. Lyra and the others were glad she was starting to feeling better. They stayed there for a little while longer before they left. Harry had to leave for his next class not to long after they left. .

They had a good rest of the day. Lily felt much better. They all had a good dinner. Harry, Lyra, and Teddy had went. Lyra fed the twins a bit before they went to dinner.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Harry told the Slytherin head of house what Snape did and he got a detention with Filch. Lily was glad to hear this along with the others.

They soon started their OWL's. It was long and tiring. Harry didn't like it and he wasn't looking forward to doing more or Newts. Lyra didn't blane him. It wasn't fun doing then nor was it fun doing the exams themselves.

A few days later the OWL's were over and the rest of the week went good. Lyra let Harry rest when he got back. She made him some tea and food to help him get more strength.

Harry was greatful for Lyra and he thanked her as much as he can. He enjoyed watching the kids play it was soon time to leave. Harry and Lyra moved back to their house and they invited James, Lily, Sirius and Remus over. Dora and Charlus came over often as well.

Harry rested for a few weeks before he would want to do a lot of stuff. Lyra was fine with this. The others were as well. They understood that Harry was tired from all the exams.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

I hope you all like it. I will try to update again soon. Welcome to anyone who is new. I hope you like the story.