Second Day

(Harry's POV)

I woke up and smiled at Lyra, who was, still asleep. "Lyra it's time to get up." I said. Lyra groned and sat up. We got up. I went to take a bath and Lyra got changed into a light blue tee shirt with black jeans. She put her hair in a messy bun. She left to check on Teddy. He was just waking up.

"Good morning Teddy." Said Lyra. She picked him up and changed him in a white tee with black pants. She put on his white sneakers. She took him to the kitchen and sat him down his high chair. She got him some mashed up banna. He haplily eat it. I came in and ruffled Teddy's hair.

"Morning Teddy." Said Harry. Teddy happily waved at Harry. Lyra came over and gave me some Pancakes and eggs. She sat down and started to eat as well. After we eat I gave Lyra a kiss on the lips and then gave a kiss to Teddy on his forehead. I left after that.

I got to my classroom. I saw Lily, Alice, and Marline. I also saw James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter. They were so far the only ones there. After I got what I needed to teach them out and ready. Soon the rest came and the class started.

I had a good class. Soon class ended and James, Remus, and Sirius came up to my desk. "Yes, James?" I said. No one else was in the class besides us. "Harry I was wondering. Did we die?" Asked James. Sirius and Remus nodded. They wanted to know. "Me and Lyra will explain during lunch." The three boys nodded. They left for Charms.

It soon was time for lunch. I took the three boys to my chamber. I smiled when I saw Lyra getting Teddy up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(Lyra's POV)

I looked up when I heard the door opened. I saw Harry with James Sirius, and Remus. "I'll make lunch." I said. I handed Teddy to Harry. I walked to the kitchen and started to make mashed potatoes with ham sandwiches. "You can make yourselves at home." I told the three boys.

James sat down next to Harry and Sirius sat down next to the coffee table. Remus sat on a char next to a bookcase. I soon got the mash potatoes ready and started to get the ham sandwiches ready. Once that was done I then brought it to the table. I saw that the mash potatoes are ready.

"Lunch is ready." I said. I brought the mash potatoes to the table and sat down next to Harry, who was feeding Teddy. "What did you guys want to know?" I Asked.

"Did we die?" Asked Sirius. They had a feeling that they did. I looked at Harry, who nodded. "Well James you and Lily died trying to protect Harry from Voldemort. Voldemort killed you first and then killed Lily. She threw herself in front of Harry. With that she was killed. Voldemort tried to kill Harry but it rebounded. Voldemort lost his body. What Lily did to save Harry gave him the strongest protection there is, Love.

It's tronger then Voldemort. It saved Harry that night." Explains Lyra. James was sad to know this. He looked at Harry and said. "I'm sorry me and Lily weren't there for you." Harry smiled sadly at James and said. "It's ok. I'm not mad at you or mum. I'm only mad at Voldemort. We are here to change the future. So that won't happen."

James nodded and Sirius turned to Lyra. "What about me and Remus?" I smiled sadly again and said. "On that same night you went after Pettigrew. He tricked you. He called out saying you betrayed the Potter's. He blew up a street and cut off his pinky and change into his rat form and escaped. You got blamed for what he did. They didn't give you a trial and was put into Azkaban. You were there for twelve years. When you saw a picture of Pettigrew in rat form on our friends shoulder in our third year you escaped.

We found this out towards the end of our third year. We also meet Remus too. After that me and Harry stayed in contact with you and Remus. Since Pettigrew escaped again you had to go on the run. In our fourth year you came back to Hogwarts. We had the Tri Wizard trnment. Voldemort had a blan to came back.