Teddy's Birthday

(I hope you like the chapter).

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Ever since Lyra meet Lily they had met up in the Library to talk. Harry was happy about this. He wanted his wife and father and mother to get along. Lyra and Harry were getting ready for Teddy's birthday. He was finally turning three.

He was able to eat on his own and he was now starting to learn how to dress himself. Lyra and Harry were proud of him. James and his friends loved to come and play with Teddy for awhile. Harry was doing good with teaching he was one of the students favorite teacher.

Lyra and Harry invented James, Sirius, Remus, Lily, and Minerva to Teddy's birthday. Lyra and Harry agreed to keep the party small. Everyone was excited to go. Lyra and Harry gotten Teddy a new shirt and wolve toy. They couldn't wait to see what the others got Teddy.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
It was soon time for Teddy's birthday. They all had fun. Teddy loved his knew toys and clothes. They played some games. It was fun. Teddy was happy. He said, "Thank you."

Everyone was happy. He had started to talk as well. He was like his father. He learned to talk. Remus had blushed at this. Lyra and Harry were happy and proud. They had told everyone that Lyra was pregnant. They were extremely excited. Lily and Minerva were excited to see if it is a girl or bay.

They all left for lunch. Lyra, Teddy, and Harry talked about some names for a bit. Soon they went to bad. They all had a long day. Harry and Lyra were happy for this baby to be born.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

(I hope you liked the chapter. I'll update soon. do you want Lyra and Harry to have a girl or boy? Let me know).