More Beach Fun

(Enjoy and again this is Lyra's swimsuit).

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The Potter family, Sirius and Lily were enjoying their time at the beach. Lily love it with Lyra and Harry. They were like another mother and father. She felt a little weird thinking this of her future son. She talked about this with Dora and Charlus when it was just them and they told her that she didn't have anything to worry about.

Lyra and Harry would be what ever Lily wanted them to be. Lily had been thinking hard and she never did like her own aunt and uncle and she would see if they would be an aunt and uncle to her. She did ask the two this and they were happy to be an aunt and uncle to her. They wanted Lily to be happy and if she wanted to think of them as an aunt and uncle then they would be happy to be that for Lily.

Lily was happy about this and started to call them aunt Lyra and uncle Harry. It did feel weird for Harry for a little while before he got used to it. James was happy for Lily. He was glad that she had Harry and Lyra to look after her. He trusted them more then anyone else to look after Lily.

Sirius was also happy for Lily. She deserves to be happy. He knew that Harry and Lyra would be the best to look after Lily for the little time left till she turned seventeen.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

They had a lot of fun and went swimming almost everyday. Teddy was doing good with doing a little work every so often. He even played a little with Lizzy and Sirius. They were like another brother and sister to him.

Lizzy and Sirius showed that they liked to be funny and that Lizzy liked it when Lyra read to her. Sirius liked to play with Harry, James and Sirius.

Lyra knew that her son would be a prankster. She didn't know if Lizzy would be one too or not. They would have to wait and see. They gotten some letters from Remus and they sent ones back with a few pictures for him. Remus did the same as well for them.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The next few days were just as fun as the last. They soon had to go back. Their letters for the next year would be coming and they had to go and get them before too long. Harry used the same book list as he used before. He loved the list so he didn't change it.

They had soon gotten back home and they rested for a few days and then they got the kids letters and then went to go and get their things. Lily, James, Sirius, and, Remus had grown very close and Lily had agreed to finally going out with James and they had a date near by his parents Mansion.

Lily had a great time. They had seen a movie and James took her to a few stores to let her get a few things she wanted. Then he took her back home. They had a great time and Lily was glad that James took her to some of the places she liked to go with Dora and Lyra.

It was the next day that Lily had agreed to be James's girlfriend. Everyone was happy for the two. Harry was the most excited about it. Sirius had also started to date Marline a few days before James and Lily went on their date.

Lyra and Harry are happy for their parents. They were glad to also had played a little part in helping them get together. That was the most amazing feeling they could feel.

It was soon time for them to go back to Hogwarts. Harry and Lyra left with the kids a few days before and left Lily to stay the last few days before they had to go to Hogwarts. Lily didn't mind this and was happy to stay with James.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I hope you all like the update. I'm sorry about the wait. I will try to update soon. I hope you all like and vote or comment if you want. Thanks for all the reads.