I

-
Y/n = your name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
Bf/n = best friend name
Italics - Your Thoughts

07/04/2022 update : Proof read and I also changed a few things up, outfit wise and a few minor things.

03/18/2024 : Rewrote.
-

I'm packing up some stuff quickly when my best friend notices the rush. "Where are you heading off to in such a hurry?" they ask, a hint of worry in their voice.

I stop for a moment, meeting their gaze. "I'm going to visit the humans," I say with a heavy heart. "There's something wrong, something evil brewing, and I can sense it. They might not be aware, but they're in danger, and I can't just stand by. I have to go down there and protect them."

"Can I come? It's no fair, father lets you do whatever you please!" she exclaims, her voice a mix of envy and jest.

I chuckle at her pouting face and give her a reassuring smile. "Well, I was the one who helped create them. Plus, we aren't related, remember? We're more like close friends," I remind her gently.

She turns her head away, letting out a sigh, the playful spark still lingering in her eyes. "Just remember I'll always be there if you need me, Y/N," she says, her tone sincere.

She tilts her head and shoots me a thumbs up, her way of saying she's got my back. Nodding in appreciation, I step through the gate, making my way down to Earth, ready for whatever awaits.

—-

Landing on the ground with one knee, I slowly rise to my feet and look around the area.

I find myself on top of a hill, which offers a panoramic view of the village below. The wind begins to pick up, sending my hair into a wild dance around my face. Quickly, I tie it back, securing it away from my eyes. Looking down, I see the villagers bustling about, their movements hinting at preparations for some event.

In my thoughts, I muse, Hmm, everyone seems to be getting ready for something. I should probably change into something less... intimidating.

Glancing down at my attire, I see the familiar gleam of my goddess armor. The white shirt paired with a metal crop armor hugging it, the short metal skirt, the metal boots climbing up to my mid-thigh, and the finishing touch of two golden bracelets, one adorning each wrist.

I should keep my weapons on me though....

My sword, Chikra*, was a beautiful broadsword. The hilt was of a fine gold and white color whilst the actual sword itself was black. If you were to look closely you'd be able to see words transcribed onto the hilt, it was faint, but the meaning was deep and powerful. And when using it to fight, that's when you saw it's true glory, every time it would strike down its enemy Chikra would seem to glow. My baby never missed her target. It was truly a beautiful sword.

Not only did I have a sword but a few hidden daggers , one being hidden under my skirt on my thigh and as well as one in both of my boots. Color wise, they were a match to Chikra. I like to keep things matching and simple.

Tucking my broadsword back into its sheath, as well as my daggers. I begin to close my eyes while murmuring a small spell to help change my appearance.

With a subtle shift, my distinctive eyes—one gold and the other a light purple with golden sparkles—transitioned to a different, yet equally striking color.

I found myself clad in an outfit more fitting for an earthly lifestyle: black pants, a black crop top, and black combat boots. The simplicity and singular color scheme were exactly my preference.