VII

F/N = fake name
-

"Here let's pick these for her." I bent down to pick up some flowers, it was for Elizabeth's birthday. Both me and Meliodas had went to make her a flower crown of a variety of blooming flowers.

"Achoo!" I heard Hawk sneeze.

"Such a cute sneeze for a rotten cat." I respond instead of blessing the cat. I hear a small growl next to me and saw Hawk stomping away from me.

"Hey F/N! What about these over here ?!" I turn my head to see Meliodas pop his head out of a bed full of flowers. Giggling I make me way over to Meliodas.

" I say we use these bad boys !" Shoving a pile of flowers into my arms he goes to pick up more. Wobbling my legs I set down the flowers.

"I think we have enough Meli. Now come on, let's hurry and make the crown then we can make the cake." Sitting down I take out the flowers that compliment one another.

"Uhh F/N ? " I hum in response to the blondie and continue on my work.

"How do you make a flower crown ?" I fall on my back and make a squeaking noise (like a anime fall ?) . I show him how to make one, then we both carry on making Elizabeth one.

"Done !" I smile brightly at my creation and blow out a few petals that were in my face.

"Hehehe" I look up to see Meliodas ruffling up my hair, taking out the petals that were in my hair.

"Can I see yours ?" I ask reaching for the flower crown he made.

"No ! It's not done !" Shoving my hands away he turns around and hides his creation. Sighing I dust off my pants and grab Elizabeth's flower crown.

"We have to hurry and make the cake! Come on !" I grab his hand and start to pull him towards our house. Wait I said ours , I mean mine... and I guess Hawks.

-

" No you imbecile ! Not that much flour ! Ugh MELIODAS!" At the moment we were trying to make a cake. Mostly Meliodas, he wanted to make it himself with little help from me. But here we are with flour in my face , and egg yolks on his head. Fuming I throw a book at meliodas and tell him to hurry up and cook.

Walking upstairs I head to shower and change into fresh clothes. Doing my fresh routine, instead of pants and a crop top, I put on a white dress, like a summer dress.

"Meliodas hurry and get ready. I'll try to clean up the mess you made." I walk into the kitchen to see it spotless and a Banana not in sight. Hint: the banana is Meliodas.

"Well whatcha waiting for ? " I turn around to see meliodas in a white tux like shirt, a black vest and some elf like shoes... I made those for him too, for the party. He had nothing but the outfit he arrived in.

"I was looking for you,I honestly expected a mess." Referring to his cooking earlier.

"Oh that! I cleaned when you went to go shower, then I went to shower myself." Chuckling he pulls out a cake from the fridge.
Please let this be tasteful.

"Whatcha praying for ?"  Cocking his head to the side he gives me a smirk.

"For the cake to taste delicious." Sighing I grab Elizabeth's presents and her flower crown that was made earlier. Nodding my head at him, we head out to the horse.

"Maybe we should walk? I mean I don't want the cake to fall." Petting the brown horse, I turn to look at Meliodas loading things into the horse. "Or not..." shaking my head I mound into the horse.

"Ohhh Lala you get to feel my body~" Meli teases. Blushing I turn my head. Holding onto the cake, I wrap my other arm around Meli, and the horse begins to start walking.