8. Its the power within

I'm not gonna lie I lowkey got inspired from spongebob "the power within " 😂 episode
F/N = fake name
F/c = favorite color

-
Y/n POV.

It was such a beautiful day. I felt as if there weren't any problems in the world, as if the demons weren't killing anyone. I felt so carefree and loved. Yes loved. Why ? Because I was staring at the love of my life.
-

-

-

-

Cake... it was so good and yummy !!!
We had left over cake from Lizs birthday and boy I savored every bite ! I swear I dreamt about it in my sleep.

Drooling a bit , I snap my head up to hear footsteps walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning F-" he stopped as he stared at me. Looking away from his gaze I caught my reflection of the window and my eyes widen. I had cake all over my face, I must have gone all out while eating it. Giving a awkward laugh I scratch the back of my head.

"I think imma go and quickly shower." I stand and walk pass Meliodas.

"We should walk around outside today!" Giving a quick yes I make my way to the bathroom to finish my morning routine.

-

I start to slightly hum while scrubbing away any dirt on my body, making sure I was squeaky clean before getting out of the tub. Wrapping a towel around my body, I decide on what to wear.

"Maybe just a casual dress ? Some ballet flats ?..." I spoke to no one in particular. Sighing I wipe away the fog that was on the mirror in the bathroom. I dry my hair and the rest of my body and start walking back to my room to lay out my clothes.

"Hmm now where did I put my shoes ?" I say to myself while kneeling down to look underneath my bed.

"As much as I like the view and prefer to stay and watch, you should hurry up so we can actually walk around and see things before it gets dark." Startled, I hit the top of my head against the bed and turn to see Meli. Staring at me, in a towel, and I had just bent down to look underneath my bed..

Blushing I hit him on top of the head and throw him out of my room.

Geez the nerve of that guy

Puffing my cheeks out I quickly change into my F/C dress and grab a jean jacket. I slip into my F/C ballet shoes and I throw my hair up into a messy ponytail and skip my way downstairs.

(If you got short hair just pretend it's in pinned back or a low ponytail (?) and if you have none then you can imagine wearing a hat or of sum sort)

Whistling I look to see Hawk eating away his scraps. Like usual. Once he finished eating I pick him up and rub my face against his soft black fur. So sooffttt.

"Maybe I should just make a blanket out of your fur." I comment nuzzling my face further into it.

"No way! You wouldn't do that ? ahhhhhh!" He hisses at me then runs away frightened I'd do what I said. Chuckling , I turn to see Meliodas waiting for me. Smiling he hands me a basket so we could pick out some berries or flowers...

"Ahhh it's so nice and warm today!" I stretch my hands out as if to embrace the sunshine's warmth. Letting out a sigh, I drag Meliodas to a path where bushes with berries usually were at.

"Ohh what about these? These look yummy !!" I turn to see Meliodas popped a few , by few I mean a handful, funny looking berries inside his mouth. He gave a disgusting look and started to spit in disgust.