IV

Hewooos loves, enjoy the chapters (Fun fact its 1am by me)

____

One week had passed and this Meliodas guy was known all over town already, everyone asked if he would help them fight the demon clan because of his buffness. (LIKE BRAH MELI WAS REALLY BUFF BACK THEN). Even Elizabeth took a liking to him, I was happy, although I'm an angel I felt something growing between us.

Signing I glance to the short blonde boy, watching him as he played tag with the kids.

"Is the great F/N falling in love already?" Hawk said while licking his paw. I roll my eyes and push him off the barrel.

"Is the great Hawk licking himself again?" I said disgusted.

"Its called cleaning dear friend of mine." He purred.

"Come on F/N we could use another player!" Meliodas said waving his hand at me. Nodding my head I join them in the game of tag.

- time skip an hour -

"Alright I'm exhausted !" Elizabeth said throwing herself to the ground trying to catch her breath. Chuckling I lay down next to her.

"Hmm how bout Hide n Seek?" I suggested. I heard everyone eyes light up and next thing you know Meliodas is it. Chuckling I hide in a barrel and peer out the small hole to see a few kids got caught.

Give or take a few minutes went by and I felt the barrel start to rise up from the ground, panicking I try to peer out the hole to see that the person was covering it. Shit.

"Gotcha!" Meliodas said rolling the barrel on the floor, having me roll out of it.

"Gee thanks, you didn't have to roll it on the ground, Could've set me down gently." I said rubbing my head. He continued to laugh.

"Whats the fun in that?" He said smiling at me wide. Thump , my heart started to speed up when he did that. Was Hawk right ? this has been happening frequently. He held a hand out for me and I grasped it. Once I stand up our faces are mere inches away.

"Ewwww." One of the kids, velic says while sticking his tongue out while pointing to the inside of his mouthing.

"Hmph, I think F/N-sama and Meliodas-san should kiss. Its just like in the fairytales!" Elizabeth said throwing her hands in the air giggling. I smile towards them and go to pick up Elizabeth, hugging her I feel her tiny hands wrap around my neck.

"Elizabeth!"

"Velic.." Each parent started to call for their children, and one by one they left. Of course not without a hug and a promise for more games tomorrow. Chuckling I wave bye and start heading back to the house with Meliodas.

"I think she's right." I turn my gaze to Meliodas and give him a questioning look. He stops walking and turns to me, holding onto my wrist.

"I mean what she said about us earlier." I pull my hand away and hold it to my chest. What does he mean ?

"Meli...I don't understand what you're trying to say." I take a step back to get a better look at his face.

"This week was different then what I usually do, and you're opening my eyes especially. Even with this short amount of time we've been together I have this strange feeling when I'm with you." He gazed to his side before sighing and turning to look back to me. Grabbing my hands he pulls me in close.

"I promise I wont let anything hurt you !" My eyes went wide with shock. Why would he promise such a thing, especially when a war is coming up soon. I open my mouth to talk, but I'm cut off with lips kissing me. Shocked, it takes me a second for realization to run through me. in the state of bliss I kiss back. So he had been feeling something weird between us too ?