VI

It was Friday morning and I had woken up just before the sun rose. Stretching my limbs , I kick off my blanket and do my normal routine.

Walking to the kitchen I quickly pet Hawk. Yawning I rub the tiredness out of my eyes.

"What's that smell?" Sniffing the air I look around to see Meliodas nose digger inside one of the cookbooks I owned.

"Oh you're cooking ? That's not a good sign then." I eyed him closely, why is this kid trying to poison me ? Looking up to me his eyes widen , but then he gives me a smile.

"Good morning Y/N!" Moving my body backed I give him a nod. Looking around I seen pots and pans everywhere.

"Try this ! I just made it, It's a apple pie !" A shiver ran through my spin. I didn't want to taste it. Turning my head to the side I avert my gaze away from him. Twirling my face I looked around nervously. I hear something drag across the table and see that Meliodas pushed the pie to me. He had a rag over his shoulder, hands on his hips and he just gave me a smile.

You got this Y/N! Just take a tiny bite and pretend to like it. For him.

I nervously grab a spoon and take a piece of the pie. Eyeing it , it smelt so delicious but I knew his cooking. Sighing I close my eyes and quickly shove it into my mouth. My eyes widen and I try to hold it in.

"I-it's good ! It's actually tasty!" Shock goes through my body, and I continue to devour more slices. How ? He was always a horrible cook. Looking up I see that he sat down next to me. Taking my spoon from my hand he goes to take a bite.

"Hmm, wow. It's actually good." I froze in my spot. Did he even try ? Or did he just mess around and get lucky ?

"I usually don't care about what I cook cause it doesn't matter to me. But I thought maybe I should try just for you!" He tilted his head to me and smiled. I started to feel blush rise up to my cheeks, slapping my cheeks softly I feel it die down.

"Why? I mean why would you try just for me ?" I say a little under a whisper.

"Cause I care for you silly !" He said , poking my cheeks. I looked away flustered. I quickly thank him and head back to my room to get ready. Changing into my everyday clothes, I hear clinking down in the kitchen. Hopefully, he's cleaning.

"Now to make this cake !" Oh no. It'll probably taste horrible. Or maybe he'll actually try , but then again he said he would try only for me. Thinking on what had just happened I fee heat rising to my cheeks again. Puffing then out I hear small laughing. Looking down I see Hawk.

"Looks like someone enjoying another's company ~" He was teasing me.

"Why you little !" I grab him by his color and slowly pet him. Hawk starts to curl up in my arms and I look out the window to see the sun blazing through my window. Sighing I get ready to head to the meeting.

"I'll be back later tonight Meliodas." I open the door, to only have meliodas grab me by the shirt.

"I'll meet you by the town later then. I don't want you walking alone." Nodding my head I take his grip off my shirt. Puffing my cheeks I walk out to the dirt path.

Hmph, I'm a big girl I can handle myself.

Quickly jogging into the woods I make sure I don't sense anything around me. I quickly take out my beautiful wings. Now that I think about they were so soft, like a fluffy bunny. There was a gold tip at the end of the wings. They always kept me warm in the winter.

Jumping into the air I spread my wings out and soar through the sky, feeling the wind hit my face. I went through a cloud and came out with a cloud bread and some funny looking ears, laughing I shake my head to get rid of it. For a second I felt like Santa Claus. I spread my hands out enjoy the beautiful day, it was a good temperature. Playing around in the sky for a bit, I see my destination.