11. Ale and Fights

Fyi I think imma just make the valentines thing a chapter- BUT like it'll be a random chapter if that makes sense. Like basically its a side chapter like a OVA 🤷‍♀️

ONWARD TO THY STORY OF YOUR LIFE

-
"Stupid blonde boy and his midget self" I started to mumble to myself as I dragged a knocked out Meliodas home. I turn my head to see him still unconscious, sighing I replay the events that had happened earlier.

- le flashback-

"Hurry up ! You take forever meliodas !" I crossed my arms and started to tap my foot impatiently. I needed to buy some more food for the kitchen and some other necessities.

"I'm coming don't get your panties in a twist" slowly making sure I had them on, I sigh in relief.

Sometimes he steals them !!!

A red tic mark appeared on my forehead as I hurriedly shove him out the door.

Making our way into town I hurriedly walk to each stand inspecting the fruit each had.

"Hmm" I twirled an apple around making sure there wasn't any bruises on it. "What's the price for a couple of these?" I asked the man.

"For you 10 pounds" rubbing my chin I try to make him lower it , only for it to rise up.

"Hey! That's isn't fair ! You had risen the price up ! Ya old man!" I was tempted to through the fruit at him. We began to say different prices.

"25!" he bargained.

"12, take it or I'll just go to another stand" I lost.. damnit , me and my big mouth.

"You really suck at this kind of stuff." Huffing I look away.

"And ? Like you could do any better." I turn to look at him with food that was needed back at home. He smiled at me and chuckled. I deadpanned and started to go depress.

"How is the shorty better then me?"I sat on the floor and sulked in the corner of a building. (A/N lol like tamaki Suoh, my drama king)

"Cheer up F/N ! At least now we can buy something we want!" Rising back up on my feet, my depressing aura was immediately gone and replaced with determination. I start wondering off a random direction with Meliodas behind me.

"Shit, I lost him" I scratched the back of my neck as I looked for the short banana. Oh, well I'll eventually find him later

Humming I start to skip to a random stall that held some foreign jewelry.

I eyed an ankle bracelet and fell in love on the spot.

"Aye, you got a good eye." The old skinny man chuckled and picked up the said item. "It came from across the land, up North." Nodding my head I continue to gawk at the anklet. It was silver and simple , but beautiful nonetheless.

"I think I got a better eye though" confused I look to my right to see a random dude next to me, staring at me.

"Uhm okay." Turning back to the skinny man I quickly pay for the anklet and begin my search for the small blonde.

-

"AHHH!! This isn't even a big town how could I have lost him ?!! " I stop in my tracks as I heard loud noises from my left.

A bar ! And a bar holds girls , and Meliodas is a pervert so he should be there !

Jeez , I hope he wouldn't stoop that low. As I started to search for the bar by ear , I heard some footsteps behind me. I stop in my tracks and turn around, to see no one.