12. Meets

Sorry this chapter is gonna be short, I'm lowkey busy, I got this wedding thing tomorrow then a baby shower next week and stuff !! But I promise this will be Gucci

-
"I say we attack now" sighing I slump into my seat. I was currently at a meeting with the other races.

"They're catching onto the vampires rebellion, eventually they'll just kill us all off!" Izarf threw his hands into the air and huffed.

I rubbed my temples, I knew we would have to fight soon, but we first need a upper hand.

"Wait! I might have something , I totally forgot about !" I blinked in sudden remembrance of one of my items. Placing my hand in front of me, my hair started to fly behind me. Thinking of the item, a winged sword appeared in my hand.

"This bad boy is from the Celestial Clan, I created this for when they needed it the most. Of course it being mine I can wield it at any moment." Twirling the weapon within my hand , a smile shows itself on my face.

"A holy weapon , ever since I found out the gates of Hell were opened I bestowed this on the sky temple. This can harm any demon-like person, only the wielder can take it out." I continue with my explanation of it, telling them only I or the one who inherits it.

"Well then let's attack them now before they figure everything out!" Izorf slammed his hands on the table , glaring at me. I glare back with more intensity.

"It needs to be fixed, this sword holds some of my power and I don't want any of it to leak out. It'll take most a month and a minimum of two weeks. Angels powers are really strong and need to be dealt with care." I hold tightly to the sword and sigh deeply. I look at the said object in my hand and see some of the power slowly drain out, it needs repairment.

"Well then great! What a shitty Angel you are then!" He shouted back at me.

"I don't see you coming up with anything!" I fee a hand on my shoulder, making sure I wouldn't jump at the older man and attack him.

"Look Izorf, if you can't wait then attack yourself. As for I, my people are still weak and can't fight head on at the moment." From the corner of my eye I see that it was Gloxinia.

"The hell with you all! My people are being used and I'm tired of sitting back and watching them all be thrown around like dolls! " no one said anything , letting him continue his rant. "- if we keep waiting more people will die dammit" grunting his pushes the table cause a loud sound to erupt in the room.

"At least we have some soldiers out there fighting, maybe not all but we do have quite a handful out there."  Agreeing with the Fairy King, we all sit back down and take a breath before continuing on.

"We need to find out who each member of the Ten Commandments are and what they look like. The only thing I know is that Satans kids are in it and one being the leader."  We start mapping out ideas until the sun started to vanish.

-

"We'll meet again in two weeks, when that winged sword of yours gets fixe Y/N" Nodding my head we all shake it each other's hand and head back home.

"That was rough"  agreeing with brunette with we walk to the entrance.

"So far its only been the Angels fighting the Demons, the commandments must be weary because of the Four Archangels. They're evenly powered." It was true, what I had said. We had our archangels who can equally fight back and that created balance. Every since the gates of Hell opened and more chaos has been brought out, we had to encounter them more and more.

"And we don't even want to fight them, well unless it was to survive." I agree with brunette.

"We were created to be peaceful and protect those with us, but it's going to get out of hand this is why we have gathered the great clan." I explain to her how a Great Holy War will start soon, and we needed allies. Hell the humans were already preparing, I know we don't bring one to our meetings because that's a lot of work. Instead they just message them in their head. (An I forgot the name for it)

Saying my farewell I instantly soar through the clouds and hurriedly make my way home. Meliodas was out again looking for anything bad and such. What a kind , perverted guy. Scoffing to myself I land in the dirt path and quickly transform into a regular human.

Walking through the path I start to hear a rustling behind me. Relaxing my body I become more aware of my surroundings. I try to pinpoint there location but fail miserably.

If they attack I'll kill them

I should at least try to be pure.

Whistling a random tune to myself I shove my hands into my pocket waiting for something, or someone, to attack.

They'll probably try to attack once I'm inside my home and feel even more safe. Probably want to make sure I'm home alone. They think I'm weak, jokes on them.

Shutting the door behind me close I start to do my nightly routine.

Walking into the kitchen I begin to make a quick snack before I went to bed. Such a peaceful night, to bad I'll have to break some bones soon. Sighing for the millionth time that day I sit down on the counter and start to munch on my snack.

Maybe they'll sneak in when I'm asleep

"Let's go Hawk." Handing him scraps I tell him my thoughts.

"I'll scratch them while you jump them! Then I'll go hide and watch your back." What a wuss.

"Such a pussy" I began to pull on his tail and he  starts whine about how I should care for him.

"Maybe I can just throw you at them, definitely will save me." Chuckling at myself evilly I hold the cat securely.

"Wow! You really don't care about my feelings at all!!!" He began to pry away my hands and scurried underneath my bed.

Laying down I cross my hands behind my hand and sigh in contempt.

"Night Hawk. See ya in a hour" I get a meow back from the animal...

————

Sorry this was like rushy, BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE IT !!!!!!

Sorry for late update BUT IT XAMW SOWWY ILYYY

DONT HATE ME 😭

vote comment , spam idk follow ? 🤷‍♀️
AND THANKS FOR 5K AWHHHHHHH ILYSM GUYS YALL AMAZING

Love,
            Tomatoe