Valentines

FYI this won't go with the story; I should've posted it on valentines buttt oh 🐳.... but yea this isn't connected to the story
This might be crappy tbh cause I didn't know what to write

-
Hmmm I smell food

Yawning I start to stretch and immediately start sniffing the delicious scent of food. Rubbing my eyes I get rid of the tiredness and make my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning F/n!" Looking up to see Meliodas smile brightly at me. Too bright. Giving a smile back I sit down , hungrily waiting for the food.

"Awhhh and happy valentines F/n!" Widening my eyes slightly I look to see pancakes and then look back up to see him holding flowers to me. F/f (favorite flowers), my favorite!!

To be honest I forgot it was this day, hmm Cupid should be somewhere then.

"Thank you Meliodas" I grab the flowers from him and give them a good sniff, they smell so good. Gently cutting the stems , I place them into the vase near the window so it'd be able to get sunlight.

I sit back down and quickly stuff the food down my throat.

"Oh I actually have something for you as well!" Jumping up from my seat I make my way up to my room. I start to look underneath the bed for the object I had made him.

"Where is it ? Stupid thingy." I move things around and finally found it neatly wrapped.

I immediately make my way back to Meliodas and hand it over to him. He gave me and the object a curious glance before opening it.

It was a dagger, really pretty. It didn't take me long to make all in honesty. There was a red dragon that swirled around the handle , it seemed almost majestic. The dagger was nice and sharp, with just one touch it can cut you.

"Woah" he eyed the dagger and carefully turned it around and inspected it. His face lit up and he admired the dagger.

"It's so amazing ! The craftsman ship on this is brilliant. Someone with this skill is definitely amazing " I turn my head to the side to hide the blush that was starting to rise.

"I actually made it" I scratch the back of my head and give him a small smile. He was definitely surprised.

He began to ask question after question. Asking how I had made it and how long it took and such. Waving my hands up and down I tell him to calm down and that it wasn't as hard as it seems.

"I also have something for Elizabeth, we should get changed and go stop by." I run up the my bedroom and quickly change. I quickly brush my tangled hair and brush my teeth.

"Hurry up Meliodas !!!" I grab Elizabeth's gift and make my way to our horse. We should probably get another one soon. Loading the horse, I turn to see Meliodas walking out with Hawk in his arms.

"Finally !!" I hop onto the horse and grab Hawk out of his arms to allow him to get on as well.

-

"F/N, MELIODAS!!!" Dismounting the horse I make my way over to Elizabeth and spin her around in my arms.

"Hello Liz" Chuckling she grabs my hand and ushers me inside.

"I made it myself!" She hands me a necklace that held a small picture of the both of us. (Just go with my ideas) Placing the necklace around my neck I admire it.

"It's so beautiful Elizabeth. Thank you! I'll wear it everyday , that's a promise!" Chuckling I give her another hug and hurriedly wait for Meliodas to come in with the present we both had gotten her.