18.Date night

Sorry for late update 😂
1. I was lazy
2. Had some family issues
3. I have college finals in a few days
——

Y/n POV

"I can't believe they just handed her to us, guess that makes us parents!" Meliodas was holding Elizabeth, while winking at me.

" Guess they couldn't deal with anymore stress"     It was the middle of the night, and we had Elizabeth's items on the horse, she was asleep in meliodas arms.

"Still makes me wonder why they're giving her away so easily.." shrugging my shoulders, I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

After her mom confronted me, I couldn't deny it, I mean Elizabeth was having memories of me from before she came to the village. I just wish she could've been with them longer.

"Well we're home! Man some ale sounds good! Want some?" Meliodas turned to me , but he's facial expression went from a happy one to a concerned and confused one.

I was deep in thought still, I was confused at myself and al the events that have happened. So much is going on, a holy war is nearing really soon. I'm still also skeptical of Meliodas, I mean how do I know he isn't lying ?

Shrugging off Meliodas I head straight to my room to think.

"Already parents I see."

Turning onto my side I face the black cat, closing my eyes I take a second to myself to think.

"It's not like that, Elizabeth is starting to regain her past memories. She started to talk about me to her 'parents'. So they felt guilty and gave her away." Turning onto my stomach, I stuff my face into the pillow. It's quite for a moment.

"What if she starts to remember fully ? And unleashes her powers on accident and Meliodas is nearby ? Then what?" Groaning I turn to the fat cat. I didn't want to think of it, so many things were on my mind already and this just adds onto the stress.

"Well deal with that when it comes to it. Right now I need to come up with a plan once the holy war actually comes, the final battle. This is all so tiring." Sitting up , I bring my knees up to my head and let my head hang loose between my knees.

"Well take a breather first, plus don't forget about that date. Don't get to unholy." Grabbing his tail I lift him up to the air.

"Don't saying anything my little kitty, 'cause I will fling you out this window and make sure you starve." Glaring at him he tries to scamper away , but can't because he's dangling in the air.

"What are you doing to the cat?" Turning my head I see Meliodas standing at the doorway.

"Like I said he has a few more lives left. Plus he won't go to waste." Finally getting out of my grip he scurried away from me.

Watch one day imma turn him into a pig, which is what he truly is.

"I'm tired, so I'll see you in the morning" turning my back to him I tred to my bed, in hopes of comfort.

Hearing my door shut I cuddle into my mass of blankets, wanting to escape from the world.

Why is there so much going on at one moment ? So many things to do, so little time.

First I'll meet with everyone , one last time. To finalize our attack, but before I do that I'll do that 'date' with meliodas. Oh and make sure Elizabeth stays safe no matter what.

Feeling good with my small plan I fall asleep just slightly peaceful.

——

"What the hell?!" I woke up to a bucket of water being poured on me.