13. Meliodas the love

My dumb ass forgot to write a chapter that should go with ten.. like I completely forgot that I wrote something in there.... sooo will make it laters.
-making things up btw-
Meliodas POV (bet you didn't see that)
-
"Man this ale is soo delicious!" Melascula said with glee. I was in the throne room at Edinburgh. I held my sword in front of me, wanting to fight and kill someone.

"Izraf"  I speak. I look through the corner of my eyes to see him walking in with his daughter, (just go wit me) Gelda.

"Demon Prince" Bowing I can see the disgust and hatred on his face.

Tch, I'll give him something to hate

Quickly appearing in front of him, I knock him into the wall harshly. Shock evident on his face as he started to stand up. I glare at Gelda next to me ready to strike her at any moment.

"Don't please. I apologize." My body starts to show the markings, my true self wanting to show.

"Just bring your men, we need more toys to play with." I turn around and walk back to my seating.  I hear him start walking away, to bring me his men. "You're free to do whatever once those men arrive." Closing my eyes I try to hold in my angriness in.

"Those damn angels are starting to piss me off. Always coming at us trying to fight." Gowther huffed. Looking at my men I puff out my already buff chest.

"Fine, once those vampires come we can go out and play with some humans." Smirking I see them start to cheer.

"Say, maybe we should go get that one angel, Y/N? I'm sure she's already fallen." Monspeet said. Something inside my clicked and I wanted to kill him for saying something so despicable. I felt myself slowly going to my original form, seeing the fear seethe through him made me more then excited.

"I'll kill you if you do! You Dare disobey me ?!" I spat at him with pure venom. I could see him start to shake with pure fear. Pathetic , and my father picked this guy to be one of the Ten Commandments.

"Here you go Young Master Meliodas." Izarf bowed 90 degrees. I send them all away to do my bidding and make my way out to go play with some new toys.

-

"Stop right there !" We all turn our heads to see a holy knight. Hmm.. "who are you guys ?"

"Meliodas , captain of the Ten Commandments."I could see him start to quiver but he held his ground.

"Let me have him. This will be fun." Calmadios said. I give my nod of approval and lean against a tree waiting for him to kill the vile human.

"Let's get this over with, I'm bored and want someone to play with." Getting in his stance Calmadios vanished and ends up behind the Knight. Back facing back. I close my eyes bored of the fight already.

"I won." He lifts his hands up to quickly punch through his stomach but is completely blocked.

"What the hell?" I open one eye to stare at the scene. The knight blocked Calmadios hit and proceeded to hit him in the gut instead.

"I am not a typical Holy Knight. The great Goddesses have blessed me with power!" He starts to grow immense muscles and his power level grows with it.

"Don't worry Demon Prince. I have this." Sighing I glare at the man with my one eye open.

"Hurry up then. If you don't kill him then I will!" I said through gritted teeth.