21. Next page ~ In My Head ~

Sorry I have been a lazy f**k

😂 but I'm starting a new job, with wayyy better hours and it's actually located right behind me house looollll

Sorry this might be short-

And someone wanna write a lemon for me ??

Like y'all are 🤰🏼 , cause on the first date you guys did the nasty , and I was gonna do a flashback of it - probably in the next chapter

——
- oh andddd Meliodas isn't home, he said that he's gonna go hunt for some animals and do some lookout for the town. Make sure everything is good and safe 👍- just an fyi (cause I'm not writing that in the story) —

Y/N POV

What to do, what to do ?

I was so nervous- I mean how do you explain to someone that your holding another being inside of you ?

First of all , my emotions are everywhere. It feels like I'm on a rollercoaster , so many things were confusing me. First I don't know the guy, next I dislike him, then all of a sudden I fall in love with him and the first date we have,  I end up pregnant.

"What's the matter N/N (nickname)?" I turned my head to see Elizabeth standing in the middle of the room holding her stuffed animal. She rubbed her eye with her left hand and held onto her toy with the other.

"Nothing you need to worry about Liz." Smiling softly at the small girl , I open my arms for her to run into. Softly giggling at her cuddling into me.

Placing my chin on top of her head I begin to hum a soft tune. It's became a habit to softly hum or sing to her, I enjoy it. I created a soft tune/song for us, and now she can only fall asleep to it. I brush my fingers through her silver hair as I cradle her with my other hand.

After a few minutes I look down to see that she fell asleep again, she was clutching her small hands onto my shirt. Smiling softly at the small child, I pick her up into my arms. Carrying her to her room, I make sure to tuck her in nicely. It was only a little after 1, guess it's nap time for her right now. Heh.

Closing the door to her room softly I make my way over to the library room I had. A good book always helped clear my mind.

Looking through the shelves , I find my favorite book that I could never get tired of reading. It was called B/N (book name). Sitting in one of the chairs, I open to the first page and begin to have my imagination take flight.

Imagining each scene, and each person that said what. How their movements would look and their emotions that took hold of them. I could daydream all day. Sighing in bliss , I turn to the next page.

"What's the plan ?" Looking up , slightly startled. I see Hawk laying on the table , which was in front of me, staring at me.

"Hmm ?" I ask softly.

"I said what's the plan now ? I mean you won't be able to fight in the war ? Plus why change your mind all of a sudden ? First you wanted to fight the demons and now you don't ??" Sighing I mark the page I was reading and close my book. Setting it on the table, I adjust my eyesight to the cat licking it's paw.

"I know, but after being here for quite awhile, I've learned that if we have a holy war, we're just damaging the humans. Also, maybe I can change their minds somehow, like there has to be some niceness inside them somewhere. And plus more harm will be done, so I can't let there be a holy war..." my mind began to wander , I started to imagine all the bloodshed and the screams from the humans. It'll be a nightmare.

"But it's already to late" Hawk gets into a sitting position.

"Huh?" I was slightly baffled, maybe being with the humans for so long is injuring my IQ.