V

I'm low key getting lazy with chapter names.
Back to da storyyyy
(Bf/n) = best friend name btw
-
"I'm telling you I don't think he is what he says !" I turned to look at my (B/f) in disbelief.

"The prince of darkness wouldn't play with children (Bf/n) ! Hell he would've attacked us already. " I crossed my arms across my chest , glaring at my best friend. She kept rambling how she thought Meliodas wasn't a good guy, but one of the deadly commandments.

"There are already goddesses that are dead ! Earlier this week, we went to go check on some of them to find them dead and that their souls were taken. And guess what ? Meliodas all of a sudden leaves this week and then this happens ? You're gonna have to fight eventually Y/n." Catching me off guard I snap my head to her. They're dead ?

"There's a rumor that they are heading North, towards Edinburg. I'm not sure if he'll be there, but they're starting to strike. Some of the knights in each race are gonna have a meeting at the end of the week. You should go." I removed my glance from her to a random object on the floor. Meliodas wouldn't do this, right ? I was having a battle inside my head.

"I can't sense anything wrong from him though. And if he was the prince of darkness I definitely would've sensed something. Even Hawk !" I couldn't believe he would do something. I believed he was innocent, with all my heart.

"You're gullible Y/N. Maybe staying with the humans isn't such a good idea anymore. You're losing the hang of things." Shaking my head viciously , I lowered my head to where a shadow was casted on my face.

"You're wrong (BF/N)! I haven't lost my touch. If anything I believe I've gotten stronger ! You're supposed to be my best friend, why can't you see that ?" I locked eyes with her, to only see her close her eyes and start to rub her temple.

"Look it I'm trying to help you Y/N. But you're to blind with love to see that. He has you wrapped around his finger ! You're just lucky I didn't tell anyone about this encounter you had with him." I soften my gaze, and rubbed my arm. I felt bad. I knew I hurt her feelings, but this is my opinion , wait no fact, Meliodas isn't evil.

"Look (BF/N) this is what I believe and if you don't believe me , you can either just let me be or you can leave." Sighing I turn to see her emotionless.

"Fine. We are no longer friends Y/N. I tried to warn you." She looked out the window and we both sensed who was walking towards the house.

"I'll be on my way then Y/N. Even if we aren't friends anymore, I still care for you." She turned her back to me, then gave me a sad smile. Within a blink of an eye, she was gone. What did I just do ? Did I really pick a boy over my best friend ? I've barley known Meliodas for a year, let alone two months. But BF/N, I've known her for years. Sighing I sit down and rest my head on the palm of my hand.

"Hellooo!!! I'm back." Looking up I see Meliodas giving me a childish grin while holding up some dead animals and such. His face flatten and he stares at me.

"What ? Don't tell me you hate me for being gone so long ." He chuckled. BF/N wrong , Meliodas isn't evil, not even a prince of darkness. Smiling up to him, he gives me one back. I go up to give him a hug and help with the food he brought back.

"I see , so then you've totally missed this body of mine ." He days while wiggling his eyebrows. I close my eyes and chuckle at his antics.

"Your pulse is rising really quick. Could it be that you're in loooovvee with me ?~" He grabbed my right breast and began to squeeze , saying he was 'checking my health'.

"YOU LITTLE PERVERT ! TOUCH ME AGAIN AND ILL FEED YOU TO THE HOUNDS !!!" I chop his head and kick him in the gut, which sent him flying across the room. An anime like bump appears on his head, and he sits up dizzily.