20. Mom

sorry for any grammar errors - didn't proof read it lol
I'll also be fixing any errors in the previous chapters ✌️

BF/N = best friend name

Y/N POV

"I can't believe this happened !! Y/N what happened !?" I was on my knees , I didn't know what to do. Elizabeth was sleeping over at a friends and my BF/N (best friends name) had came to visit me.

"I'm pregnant that's that." I said still holding the proof in my hands.

"Yea but to him ! And how did this happen?" Staring up at BF/N, she/he was pacing back and forth.

"Like how everyone else creates children, and it was when we went out on our date about a week and a half ago..." looking back down to my stomach, I rub it.

"Yea but he happens to be a suspect that he could be the Prince of Darkness ! I suspect him too Y/N, I'm sorry but once it comes down to it I will kill him. You need to leave him and that child. He is evil and nothing but darkness, he wants to kill you.." she/he began to ramble on and on about how every time he was gone something happened. I know BF/N was right, but I didn't want to believe it. Everything was to crazy right now for me.

I was the goddess of creation , I was stronger then anyone and now look at me, I felt weak and broken. What if he is Satans offspring ? Then what?

"I'm not gonna leave the child." I turned to see that BF/N had stopped pacing. Placing their hands on their hip he/she glared at me.

"Not Elizabeth Y/N the demon you are carrying." Protecting my stomach I glare back at her/him.

"No BF/N I'm not gonna do that!" She/he was taken aback from my outburst.

"What do you mean you won't do that ? You need to." I felt my eyes shift to a different color.

"It means I'm keeping the child whether you like it or not. I'm your queen, you obey me!" I snapped at her/him.

"Fine then so be it! When you show up on the battle field, next month, don't be surprised if I come at you. I promise I'll kill both you and Meliodas. Hell I'll kill the girl too if I must." Having enough of BF/N antics I used my powers and throw her into wall. While levitating her off the ground, chocking her.

"I'll like to see you try. Honestly I thought so much from you Bf/n, I didn't want it to be like this. Please stop and support me!" She/he was starting to scratch at their throat, wanting air. Letting her/him loose she/he falls to the ground gasping for air.

"Never you fell for the beast, this is just a warning Y/N , leave him or you'll regret it. If you show up to the battle you'll see for yourself." She/he stands back up on her/his feet.

"Then we'll see whose right when the time comes Bf/n. I'll show you that I'm right about him, he won't be at that field." I say sternly. She/he scuffs at me and starts to make her/his way to me. Stopping midway she/he sighs.

"You're lucky he's here, just know I hate you right now for your actions. You won't see me again after this. For now I won't tell anyone, but if he is the Prince of Darkness, just know I'll show no mercy." In a blink of an eye BF/n was gone. Not even ten seconds later Meliodas came in.

"Wassup?" He raises his hand in the air and pulls in a bear with his other.

"Nothing really, becoming tired from boredom." Sitting on the couch I push my hair away from my face.

"Hmm, maybe we can do something tomorrow !" He puts the animals he caught elsewhere and starts to think.

"Meliodas." I say.