9. Mentality

Wasup loves ?
Back to da storyyyyy

Y/N POV

All of a sudden I felt images start to flash into my mind.... like a evil version of Meliodas , a demon version. A marking on his forehead and a evil aura surrounded him, he was scary and I didn't like it one bit. Though one thing stuck out, his eyes. They were dark purple, but it was like he was helping me ? Like he was on my side , I felt safe when I saw his eyes. But his form and the power that was surging through him was awfully horrendous, perfect for a prince.

Gripping onto the counter my eyes widen at the thought and image, no it couldn't be. Shaking my thoughts away, I must've just imagined that or something.

Shakily I grab a cup of water a take a slow sip hoping it would take away the image that popped into my head. Why would that pop up ? Maybe it was false and what bf/n had said last time was starting to scare my brain into thinking about it. Sighing I tried pushing the image away but couldn't.

He's bad , run away

No don't , he is good stay

I was starting to lose my mind an endless battle between what to believe. I tried to pry away from it to think about something else, but I just couldn't. I wanted to rip out my own hair from the fighting that was taking place in my head.

I felt my mentality slowly slipping away, I felt as though I was going to go crazy. I wanted to scream and just knock myself out so I didn't have to think about it. I kneeled down and felt myself beginning to cry.

"Hey Y/N you alright ? You don't look so good." I looked to see Hawk walking towards me with his head tilt. My eyes were blood shot red from the tears that were spilling from my eyes. I was gripping my head , trying to grab my mentality back. I felt like I was gonna be ripped in two. As if he understood my thought he ran towards me and nuzzled his head into my chin.

"Don't think about that Y/N ! Meliodas has been nothing but good to everyone around him. You need to grasp your mind and take control, you must be confident and hurry and chose a path." I started to think what he said.

"Hey N/N (nickname) , uhh you alright?" Looking up I saw meliodas holding onto his stomach and I felt pain slowly rise onto his face. Once he saw my face he tried to ignore it.

Kill him

Don't ! He is an ally

The thoughts were fighting back and forth , what do I chose ?

I saw Meliodas walk towards me and time started to go slow as the voices inside my head started to scream louder and louder at me. I felt my body shake and tears were falling down fast. I couldn't handle it.

As I continued to freak out , I felt warmth envelope me. Realizing what happened I realize Meliodas had hugged me and my face was against his chest. I felt his heartbeat , beating slowly. I decided to focus on that and slowly felt my mentality start to fall back into my grasp. He it almost felt like he saved me from going insane. Just him being here I felt safe.

Calming myself down I look up to see Meli looking down at me , smiling.

"What happened ?" Wiping away the rest of the tears I take a much needed deep breath.