3: Little Girl

Leo stood stock still, staring at the gorgeous man in front of her. It was only when the man shifted uncomfortably and turned to look at her friend that she realised that she was being weird.

"I'm Leo," She said, clearing her throat and tearing her eyes away from him. There were two other men with him, and she caught one of them rolling his eyes.

"I'm Georgina," Her friend piped up, "How do you know Selena? Is she okay?!"

"She's fine," The tallest of the three said with a gentle smile, "I found her last night. She's safe in our home, now,"

"She asked Shownu to come and get you," Jimin said, "So we'll take you back with us and get you something to eat,"

At the mention of food, Georgina's stomach growled loudly, and she smiled sheepishly, "Well, we are hungry,"

"Well, follow us, then," Jimin turned and walked a little away from the house. Leo noticed three horses grazing on a grassy patch, and as Jimin swung up into the saddle of one of them, her heart began to pound in her chest.

"We ride with you?" She asked, imagining the feel of his hands on her, keeping her on the saddle. She had never ridden before, so was going to need him to keep her up anyway.

"You ride with Yoongi," Jimin said as the dark haired man who rolled his eyes climbed up into the saddle, "Your friend can ride with Shownu,"

"Oh," Leo mumbled, a little disappointed. The tall man that Jimin had called Shownu lifted her up onto the horses back, before lifting Georgina onto his own horse and climbing up behind her.

"Don't be too disappointed," The man said behind her as they turned the horses, "I'm not that bad,"

Leo felt her cheeks go red, "Sorry," She said quickly, "I didn't mean-"

"It's fine," He chuckled, "But just to let you know before you fall too deep; Jimin is taken. He's loyal as fuck and his woman could kill you without you even knowing it, so I wouldn't even try,"

Leo spluttered and turned her head to face him, "I wasn't going to!"

He just raised an eyebrow, a small grin on his lips and shrugged, "If you say so,"

"I do say so!"

"Alright,"

Scowling, she turned to face forward again. They rode the rest of the way in silence, and she couldn't keep her eyes from the man at the front of their little group. His dark hair was shiny, despite the fact that he had splatters of blood and mud on his face from the dead ones he had killed at the cabin. His back was broad and muscular, and he carried himself with an incredibly attractive confidence that made her want to swoon. He was in charge, and he would take no arguments.

"Exactly my kind of man," She muttered under her breath.

"I'm telling you, don't go there," The man behind her said, his voice a little more serious, "You don't want to get caught up with his wife, I'm telling you,"

"Wife?!" Leo exclaimed, "How the hell is he married? There's nobody to marry anyone anymore!"

"Did you not think that he was married before the infection broke out?" Came the reply, "I'm just telling you not to try anything, Bee will hand you your own ass, and Jimin is not interested in little girls,"

Leo's mouth dropped open in shock and anger, "Little girl?!" She cried, turning to face him angrily, "I'm twenty years old!" She snorted, "And what kind of name is Bee, anyway?"

Yoongi's eyes turned steely, "Don't you dare," He said, "You've known us all of ten minutes and you're already trying to cause problems. Bee has saved us all so many times. Not to mention that she is the reason we are accepting new people into our home. She's the one who's saving the human race,"

Leo rolled her eyes, "Sure,"

"Sarge!" She jumped when he raised his voice, and Jimin looked over his shoulder, "Dead ones, to the left!"

Leo screamed when she felt hands on her leg suddenly. She hadn't even seen the dead ones, and now one was trying to pull her from the horse?! 

Yoongi wrapped an arm around her waist, holding onto her as he raised his leg and kicked the dead one straight in the face. As soon as it loosened its grip, he drew his gun and shot it down, before urging the horse to move faster.

"It's the edge of a horde!" Shownu's voice sounded from Leo's right, and she felt herself begin to panic.

"Then we run," Jimin's voice was steady and confident as they broke into a gallop, and for some reason it calmed her, "Only a few have seen us, we'll lose them and the horde will wash past, like usual,"

"Hold on," Yoongi muttered as they began to move even faster, "If you fall off, I'm leaving you behind,"

---

AN: Okay, yes, I started a new book, but this one will be a lot shorter and a bit different, as you can probably already tell.

Sorry the chapter's so shite, I have a crick in my neck and it's so incredibly painful it's making me want to cry

Also, I hope the winners of the competition (Selena, Georgina and Leo) don't mind being the focus of these chapters. Of course, there will be chapters from our old faves, but I thought it'd be refreshing to see this from another point of view :)