8: Accident

Jimin's body froze, all of his muscles tensing.

Leo moved towards him, her heart pounding in her chest, "I'm sorry I didn't say anything, but there were people around and I didn't want to say it in front of them,"

Jimin stood up slowly, his arm dropping and the scissors falling from his hand to lie in the mass of grass and tulips by his feet. Leo moved closer so that they were almost touching.

"I'm sorry," She said, looking up at him with big eyes, "But I'm here if you need me,"

She reached out, her hands gently touching his sides, and his eyes flickered down to her, "I was hoping that it wasn't true," He said quietly, his hands moving to her wrists, "But I was wrong,"

He gripped her wrists and tugged, pushing at them so Leo stumbled backwards away from him, "I hate liars," He said coldly, his eyes narrow as he glared at her, "And I'm not into little girls,"

Leo gaped at him, her eyes wide, "Lit- I'm 20!" She gasped, "And I'm not lying!"

"I'm married with a child," Jimin said calmly, "Any woman who knows that and still tries to get in on someone, is a little girl. I'm not interested,"

"But Bee and Yoongi-"

"There is nothing going on between my wife and Lieutenant Min," Jimin interrupted her, "I know that for a fact. You don't know me, you don't know my wife, and you seem to have no respect for the other people at this camp. Go back to the manor house. Once I'm finished, we are going to have a talk," 

He turned back to the grave, still treating it delicately as if nothing had happened. Leo stood staring at him in shock for a moment, before letting out a growl of annoyance and stomping back towards the inner gates. She walked angrily through the camp until she reached the Manor house. She walked through and could see Jimin's daughter in the classroom with some other children and a smiling man, and continued through to the kitchen. 

The person she least wanted to see was in there, dressed in a white coat with her hair pulled back out of her face. There were two men with her; a tall, chocolate haired man with a handsome face, and Yoongi.

Without thinking, Leo stomped around the table to where Bee was stood by the sink. She lifted her hand, aiming to smack her in the face as hard as she could, but before she could, Bee's hand shot out, grabbing her wrist.

"What the hell?" She said, surprise on her face, "What are you doing?!"

Leo struggled in her grip, but could see Yoongi and the other man moving towards her. Unable to escape, she lifted her foot and kicked Bee in the leg as hard as she could. Bee yelped in pain, and Leo fully expected to be let go and have the men grab her.

What she didn't expect, was Bee's fist hitting her face, and the room fading to darkness as she crumpled to the floor. 

"What the hell was that about?" Jin gasped as the blonde woman hit the floor, "Bee, are you okay?"

"Oh my God, I knocked her out!" Bee cried, "I didn't mean to! It was a reflex! She came at me, and she kicked me!"

Yoongi chuckled and leaned down, scooping Leo up in his arms, "Let's take her to see Thalia, yeah?"

"I'm still confused, what is going on?" Jin asked, following behind them as they left the house.

"This brat has a thing for Jimin," Yoongi supplied as they walked towards the Medical Centre, "I'm guessing something happened for her to come at Bee like that,"

"I didn't mean it!" Bee cried, pushing the door open, "I didn't mean to knock her out,"

"You never do," Yoongi said, "You've knocked me out like twice,"

They walked up to the little desk that was sat just inside the door, and Hyungwon looked up at them, his eyes wide, "What happened?" He asked when he saw Leo dangling limply in Yoongi's arms.

"Bee happened," Yoongi said, "Got a bed for her?"

"Ah," Hyungwon nodded, "Bee got me that one time, too, do you remember? When Breea-"

"That was an accident, too!" Bee exclaimed, "I already told you, it was a reflex, I was reaching for her, and-"

"Still knocked me out," Hyungwon laughed, "Thalia is in the far room. Take her there, there's a spare bed. She's just showing Georgina how to do the sheets,"

Yoongi carried Leo through the dim corridor and into the room at the very end. He laid her down on the bed as Georgina and Thalia turned to face him.

"Leo, oh my God, what happened?!" Georgina cried, rushing to her friend.

"Bee happened," Yoongi said cheerfully, and Thalia sighed.

"Bee, again? You have to stop knocking people out,"

"It was an accident!" Bee said for what felt like the hundredth time, "I didn't mean to knock her out, she came at me and she kicked me, I was just defending myself,"

"You gotta learn to pull your punches," Jin said, "I'm just glad I've never received one,"

"There's still time," Yoongi said, "She's-"

"This is funny to you, isn't it?" Bee accused him, "This girl is unconscious in bed, and you're-"

"Okay, all of you back to the manor house!" Thalia interrupted, "We will see to her and then bring her over when she's ready. Go on, get out of my medical centre!"

Georgina watched as the three people filed out of the room, still arguing, before looking down at her unconscious friend and wiping the blood from her nose, "I told you, didn't I?" She muttered, before looking up at her mentor, "So what do we do?"

---

AN: Double update!!!

Also, yes, Bee finally hit her, even though she didn't mean to do it that hard hahahaha