10: Go

Leo got to her feet and pulled her shoes on, before slowly following Thalia's husband through the building. She was feeling a little light headed and her nose was throbbing and swollen, but she could tell that he wasn't as warm and friendly as he was before.

As they reached the desk area of the Medical Centre, Leo could see a man with a chicken on his shoulder standing by the front door. She smiled, recognising him as Jungkook; the really friendly man who worked with the animals. He was always kind and greeted them, and when they had first arrived, he was very helpful. However, when he turned his gaze to her, the smile dropped from her face. His eyes were cold; completely different to how she had gotten used to seeing him.

"Let's go," He said before she could say anything, and he turned and walked towards the exit. 

Leo glanced at Hyungwon, who had gone back to his seat, before following him out. There was a huge black stallion stood outside, that pranced over to him happily once it saw him, and he climbed up without looking back. The chicken hopped down from his shoulder and settled in front of him, leaving no space for Leo.

"Bee asked me to bring you back on horseback," He said, "She was worried you'd be dizzy," He reached down, grabbing her arms and pulled her up so she was sat behind him, "Hold on," He muttered, touching his heels to the stallion's flank before she was even settled on the horses back.

She wrapped her arms around him as they cantered the short distance to the manor house, and with a start, she realised that it was starting to get dark out. She had last been to the house in the morning, before lunch. Just how hard had that woman hit her?

They reached the paddock and barn, and Jungkook jumped off the horses back and walked it inside. There were huge pens in there, with goats and pigs on one side, and two huge, hairy ginger bulls on the other with long white horns growing out of their heads. Next to them was an even bigger pen with quite a number of sheep that looked like they had recently been sheered. Jungkook walked through and the horse followed behind and Leo realised that Jungkook wasn't even holding the reigns; it followed of its own accord.

Without a word, Jungkook reached up and helped Leo off the horses back, before quickly tacking off its tack and patting it on the rump. It went into the stable and he closed the door, turning to face Leo, who was stood awkwardly on the floor with a mass of chicken at her feet.

"This way," He said, his own chicken flapped up into the air and Jungkook caught her without breaking a stride. Leo followed, picking her way through the excited birds until they reached a door at the back that she hadn't noticed before. Jungkook opened the door, gesturing for her to go through first.

As soon as she stepped into the kitchen, she noticed that it was empty, apart from three people sat around the large circular table; one of them being someone she really didn't want to see at that moment.

Jungkook closed the door and sat down as well, and Leo sighed. She didn't want an audience to this, but apparently, she had no choice.

"Sit," Jimin told her, his tone leaving no space for argument. 

Leo walked to the closest chair and sank into it, and Jimin turned his attention to the other people in the room.

"You don't have work to do?" He sighed, "Or food to eat?"

Yoongi, who was sat the other side of Jimin's wife smirked, "I do, but I kinda want to see this,"

"Go and get dinner," Bee snapped at him, "Stop trying to cause more issues,"

Yoongi chuckled and stood up, "Come on, Kook. Let's go and eat. I heard Daisy made chicken stew,"

"Hyung!" Jungkook cried as he followed Yoongi out, "Don't say things like that! It'll upset Little!"

Jimin and Bee were silent until the front door closed and Leo shifted uncomfortably in the hard kitchen chair. Finally, Jimin broke the silence, but she probably would have preferred to sit in the silence.

"You attacked my wife," He said sharply, "I told you that fighting is not permitted here, and you attack the woman who is the reason you are here,"

"I-"

"I'm not going to listen to any more lies from you, Leo," He interrupted her, "You have disrespected my family and everyone else here at the camp with your lies and actions. You're lucky that Tae-" He cut himself off, clearing his throat, "You're lucky that you managed to get away with a broken nose and nothing else,"

Leo brought her fingers up to touch her tender nose, and narrowed her eyes at the blonde woman, who was sat calmly next to the Sergeant.

"Now onto your actions," Jimin said, "You have tried to cause unnecessary drama in a peaceful home for personal gain. On top of that, you were trying to break up a family. That can't be lefr unpunished,"

Leo suddenly felt her heart drop. If they kicked her out of the camp, there was no way she would be able to survive any longer by herself. But more than that, she wouldn't be able to bear it if her friends were thrown out because of her.

"Please!" She cried, jumping to her feet, "Just don't throw my friends out! Don't put them into danger again because of me! I'll go, just please let them stay!"

---

AN: If this chapter makes no sense or is super crappy (which it is) I'm sorry, I'm half asleep