Jin and Daisy

"Jimin," 

The Sergeant looked up from his baby daughter when he heard Jin's voice in the doorway of his bedroom.

"Hi, Jin, what's up? Bee's in the lab if you want her,"

Jin shook his head, "I want to talk to you," He said, looking a little nervous, "Can I come in?"

Jimin nodded and the tall man came into the room and sat on the edge of their bed. He sat quietly for a while, before clearing his throat.

"You know we are planning on expanding the camp?" He started, looking at the floor with red cheeks, "And I asked to build a church so that Daisy and I could get married,"

Jimin nodded, "Of course,"

Jin cleared his throat again, "Well, that wouldn't really make sense, because none of us are priests, so there would be no one to marry us,"

The Sergeant nodded, "That's true," He said, "But-"

"I want you to do it, instead," Jin cut him off, "You're the one in charge here, and even before our camp you had a high status. You can pronounce us married, right? Please?"

Jimin looked up at him in surprise, "You want me to do it?" He asked, "Not Bee? I think Bee would be better-"

"We spoke about it," Jin said, "We would like you to do it. Daisy said she'd rather have Bee help her get ready, whatever that means," He smiled a little, "It's not like she can wear a wedding dress and I can wear a suit, right?"

"Well," Jimin smiled and clapped Jin on the shoulder, "If that is what you want, I would be honoured to be the one to pronounce you husband and wife. When do you want to do it?"

"Tomorrow," Jin said firmly, "Before new people come and we are too busy or surrounded by people who aren't family,"

Jimin nodded, "Tomorrow, then," He said, "You'd better tell Daisy so she can get ready,"

***

"Oh, this is probably the nicest we have found," Thalia said as Daisy stood in front of her and Bee in a pretty, pale pink dress. They had been searching through all the rooms and drawers of the house, trying to find something that Daisy could wear to be married in.

"Definitely," Bee said, "This is the one,"

Daisy looked down at herself, "Are you sure?" She said nervously, "I don't know if it suits me. I haven't worn a dress in a long time,"

"You look lovely in it," Thalia assured her, "Really, you look beautiful. Jin will love it,"

"What did you guys get married in?" Daisy asked timidly, "I bet you looked even better, with your hair and makeup done,"

"Well, I got married in a white dress," Bee admitted, "But I barely had any makeup on, and my hair was quite natural. Most women got dressed up, but I didn't feel the need. Jimin saw me at my worst and at my best, I wanted to get married to him while I looked as natural as possible,"

Thalia nodded, "I wore a white bikini top and a white sarong," She laughed, "We got married at the beach. It was hot and once we were pronounced married, we ran into the water. It was fun,"

Daisy smiled, "I wish this was white, though,"

"It doesn't need to be," Bee said firmly, "You look beautiful in it, and you're just going to join in marriage to Jin. It doesn't matter what you wear, what matters is that you are both present and happy,"

"But I don't even have a ring to give him," Daisy sighed, "I don't know if-"

"It doesn't matter," Bee said again, pushing Daisy onto a chair and moving behind her, "Let us fix your hair. I guarantee you, the moment you see what the boys have done for you both, you will forget about how you look. I promise, Daisy,"

Thalia nodded in agreement, "She's right. You look beautiful, so smile and enjoy your day, alright? You won't get a honeymoon, so you have to have fun while you can!"

***

Jin stood nervously next to Jimin. Jungkook and Shownu were nowhere to be seen, and Yoongi was arranging the tulips carefully while Hyungwon helped.

They were in the tulip field, but there was a long, bare path of short grass where flowers used to sit, making a pathway through the beautiful flowers. At the end, was an archway where all the flowers that were picked were sat. Apparently, Yoongi and Jungkook had stayed up all night creating it, and it was a little wonky, and flowers kept falling off, but Jin loved how it looked.

"You okay?" Jimin smiled, "Nervous?" Jin nodded and Jimin laughed, "I remember my wedding day," He said, "Bee said I wasn't allowed to watch her walk down the aisle, so when I finally saw her, I almost passed out, she looked so beautiful,"

"Not helping, Jimin," Jin muttered. He knew it wasn't a big wedding, with many people and family members, but he was still nervous.

"Sorry," Jimin chuckled sheepishly, "But I know you'll be fine- ah, here come the girls,"

Bee and Thalia came down the pathway through the flowers to come and stand at the side, "She's on her way," Thalia said.

Heart pounding in his chest, Jin turned, and his eyes widened at the sight before him. Walking through the tulips, was Daisy, dressed in a stunning pink dress that reached just below her knees. Her black hair was styled perfectly, and she looked so beautiful that he completely understood what Jimin meant about passing out.

Daisy didn't need a white dress, or tonnes of makeup. All she needed was the shy smile she was wearing now as Jungkook brought her down the aisle, arm in arm.

Behind them, was Shownu, with two little boxes in his hand that looked suspiciously like jewellery boxes.

As soon as Daisy reached his side, Jungkook stepped away and they both turned to face Jimin, who began the simple ceremony.

Shownu handed them the boxes, and they were shocked to see that inside were two plain, silver rings that he and Jimin had gone out to find in the night, without them knowing.

Once they were pronounced husband and wife, Jin kissed his bride with gusto, and as the other members of their family cheered, he pulled away, a smile on his face.

"I love you," He said, so sincerely that he could feel tears welling up in his eyes, "You look so beautiful and I love you so much,"

Daisy blushed, but met his eyes, a smile on her own face, "I love you too," She replied, leaning in and kissing him again, "And I always will,"

---

AN: And there you go! A quick chapter on how Daisy and Jin got married!

Sorry it was so quick, I'm in a rush!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed!