15: Goodnight

"You're a smart girl," Daisy said to Leo as she sat down opposite her in the dining hall, "I don't see why you don't just take Bee up on her offer,"

It was lunchtime, and the people who worked in the kitchen were finally able to sit and eat. Daisy had set up a good system in which the kitchen staff were only able to eat their lunch once dinner preparations had been started. That way, everyone would be able to eat dinner together, as all the pots used would have already been washed by the time everyone started to eat. All that needed washing after the meal were the trays and cutlery, which were done fairly quickly.

"She's embarrassed," Selena piped up, "Because of what happened,"

Leo felt her cheeks heating up, "Well, who wouldn't be?" She snapped, "I know I was apparently sick, but I still have feelings for her husband, and that's not right,"

"Well at least you know that," Selena rolled her eyes, "You made everyone in the manor dislike you,"

"That's not entirely true," Daisy said, "But we weren't happy. It's fine now, Bee explained about how it was because you were sick,"

"My feelings towards Jimin have nothing to do with me being sick," Leo mumbled, "But I never would have acted on them if I was normal,"

"Exactly," Daisy said, shifting her gaze to Selena, "Anyway, talking about feelings, what do you feel about Shownu?"

Selena's face immediately turned bright red, "Ah, well, I don't know," She mumbled, stuffing food into her mouth to avoid talking.

"I like you, Selena," Daisy said, "But if you mess around with Shownu, I will be very angry. He has a very gentle soul and a pure heart. You can't hurt him,"

Selena swallowed her food, "I'm not going to hurt him," Her face, if possible, turned even more red, "We have an understanding,"

"Oh? Do tell," Leo smirked, "You haven't mentioned anything to Georgina and I,"

There was a pause as Selena ate another spoonful of food, and then she nodded, "I know he likes me, he told me, but he isn't going to pressure me, because he knows I'm not sure,"

Daisy nodded, "Sounds like Shownu. Well, I hope you know that we will support your decision either way, as long as you are both respectful of each other,"

Selena smiled, "Thanks, Daisy,"

Daisy stood up, "Right, everyone needs to wash up and then you can have some time off. The stew is already cooking, we don't need everyone here again until later,"

***

"Why don't you ask her again?" Jungkook asked as Bee sighed for the tenth time over dinner. She had Breea sat next to her and was trying to get the toddler to eat without getting food in her hair.

"If she doesn't want to work with me, she doesn't have to," Bee said, "It's just... she clearly has a sharp mind, and working in the lab with me would be so much beneficial. She could learn so much and I need a proper assistant,"

"I understand why she doesn't want to," Jungkook said, leaning over to wipe Breea's mouth with a smile on his face, "She probably feels awful after what happened,"

"But I've already moved on," Bee rolled her eyes, "She's accepted that Jimin is mine and she won't throw any more punches because she had Ira,"

"You know, I am sitting right here," Jimin grinned, "I'm a human being, I belong to no one,"

Bee turned to look at him, "You don't belong to me?"

Jimin paused, his eyes widening and a smirk playing on his lips, "Baby, every single part of my body and soul belong to you. My body especially,"