12: Rage

"What's wrong with her?" Jimin asked as he watched the restrained girl slumber behind the bars in the lab, "A reaction to the vaccination?"

"Hm?" Bee hummed, looking up from her notes, "A reaction? No, it's nothing to do with the vaccination," She sighed, looking back down at Leo, "I wish Tae were here. He was more familiar with this,"

"With what?" Jimin pressed, "Jesus, Bee, talk to me! Tell me what's going on!"

"Hey, has she been complaining about aches and pains?" Bee looked over at Yoongi, who was stood quietly by the door to the pen, his arms folded over his chest, "Any at all?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Not to me, she hasn't," He answered, "Maybe her friends will know,"

"I'll go and get Selena- I mean both of them," Shownu cleared his throat and quickly exited the lab, a blush on his face. 

Jimin turned back to his wife, wanting to get more answers, but he knew it would probably be better to let her get on with her work and then ask. She would tell him when she was completely ready.

"I wonder if she had headaches, or trouble sleeping," Bee mused quietly, "I thought it was rare, where did she find them?"

"You're talking to yourself," Yoongi pointed out, "Why don't you tell us what's wrong, instead?"

"But she must have- no, maybe the other two-"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Hey, wife!" He cried, stepping closer to the bars.

"Oh my God, what?!" Bee snapped back, making Jimin smile just a little.

"Stop mumbling to yourself like a crazy person and talk to us!"

Bee sighed, "If my guess is right, she has a case of Ira,"

Both soldiers stared at her blankly, as if she had suddenly started talking a foreign tongue that they had never heard before. 

"Okay," Jimin said finally, "And what is that?"

"Well," She started, "It's a sort of..." She trailed off a little, trying to think of the best wording, "It's kind of like a parasitic infection in the brain. It causes quite a few issues, but one of the main symptoms is uncharactaristic, explosive and uncontrollable rage," She paused, "Of course, I need to know if she has any other symptoms, and I need to find out what she's eaten in the past few weeks to be sure. It takes a while to present itself,"

"A parasitic infection," Yoongi said, his voice dull, "Great. That'll run around the camp in no time,"

"Oh, it's not contagious," Bee said, "And it's quite curable. We had some cases of this back at the camp, and Taehyung was sent to deal with the soldiers infected. He explained to me after, but I didn't see it first hand,"

"How do you get it?" Jimin asked, "Is it our food?"

"No, it's-" 

Bee was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, and Shownu entered the lab again, with Selena and Georgina behind him.

"Ah, good," Bee said, turning to look at them.

Selena gasped, rushing forward, "What's wrong with her?" She cried, "Is she okay? What happened?!"

"She made a move on the Sergeant and Dr Park knocked her out," Georgina filled her in, "Maybe she got knocked out again?"

"Close, but not quite," Bee said, "I need to ask you some questions about Leo," 

Shownu pulled a chair for Selena to sit in, mumbling something about her having a sore ankle, and Bee smiled at him knowingly, before turning her attention back to the girls.

"Has she been complaining of aches and pains?" She asked, her pen at the ready.

Both girls nodded, "She's been training hard," Selena said, "So her thighs were hurting really bad, but she said she was aching all over,"

Bee nodded, jotting down some notes, "She complain of any stomach pains or headaches? Has she been sleeping?"

"I haven't seen her sleep," Georgina said, "And she had an upset stomach a few days ago," She pulled a face, "She went into detail about it,"

"Have any of you eaten any white and pink berries?" She asked, "They look a little like mistletoe, but as if they were blushing on the top and bottom,"

Both girls shook their heads and Bee frowned, opening her mouth to speak. However, just as she did, Selena spoke up.

"Oh, but we were separated for a little bit a while back, and Leo said she found some berries while she was hunting around for food. She was really hungry, so she ate them all, but brought us back some blackberries and raspberries,"

"Ah ha!" Bee cried, "I knew it! It's Ira," She said confidently to Jimin, "And we need to treat her for it while she's sedated,"

Before either of Leo's friends could ask Bee what she was talking about, the scientist turned to face them again, "Georgina, I need you to go to the medical centre and ask Thalia for some of this, or the closest things to it," She ripped off a piece of paper and held it out through the bars. The blonde nodded and took the paper carefully.

"It's dark out by now," Yoongi grunted, pushing himself away from the wall, "They aren't allowed out without an escort. I'll take her,"

"I'll take Selena to her cabin," Shownu said quickly, "Then I'll ask Daisy and Jin to bring you guys something to eat,"

"Thanks," Jimin said as the four of them left the lab. He turned to his wife, "I'll get Breea from Junhong. Poor guy has had to put up with her all day,"

Bee nodded, "I'll be up soon,"

Jimin smiled, reaching through the bars and pulling Bee to him. He kissed her quickly on the lips before pulling away, "We both know that's a lie," He said, "You'll be down here until she's better. Just make sure you sleep, okay?"

Bee sighed and smiled at her husband, "Okay. Tell Breea I love her,"

"Will do, babe," Jimin said as he left the room, "But you forgot to tell me that you love me,"

"Yeah, yeah," Bee laughed, "I love you, as well. Go and get our daughter before I kick your butt,"

Jimin laughed and left the lab, leaving Bee alone with an unconscious Leo.

---

AN: Double update today whaaat~