6: Loyal

Georgina followed the woman into a large kitchen, with Leo and Selena behind her. She sat down and watched as Leo's eyes followed Jimin around the kitchen until he sat down next to his wife, the little toddler still in his arms. She resisted the urge to smack her on the head. How could she be like this to a married man who had a child?

"So," Bee said, looking at all of them, "We have some rules I have to go through, for everyone's safety. First of all, if a horde passes by, everyone will be given a warning, and you have to go to the closest building to hide, no excuses. You have to stay in there until a soldier tells you that it is alright to come out, is that clear? We cannot afford to have a horde see us, or they won't ever leave,"

Georgina nodded, along with Selena, while Leo just stared at the woman. Bee either didn't notice, or didn't care, as she continued anyway.

"Everyone has food and shelter here, I'm sure Jimin showed you where we eat," She paused, "But to make that possible, everyone has to work,"

"I told them that," Jimin said, shifting Breea on his lap, "Thalia wants Georgina," He nodded towards her, "To be trained as a nurse, and Selena," He nodded at the raven-haired girl, "Wants to work in the kitchen,"

"Oh good," Bee smiled, looking over at Leo, "I need an assistant, if-"

"I don't want to work with you," Leo said sharply, making both Selena and Georgina turn to face her, their eyes wide. 

The welcoming, gentle look on Jimin's face dropped a little, but Bee spoke before he could.

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I want to patrol," Leo said, her voice strong, "I-"

"You don't have any military training," Bee interrupted her, "You can't patrol,"

"Jimin said he'd ask Yoongi to train me," Leo argued, "Besides, how would you know, either way?"

"Because Bee has a very high level of military training," Jimin said, "She was part of a regiment called Ghosts, with myself," He paused, "She could kill anyone in this room without the others even knowing. She has an eye for soldiers,"

Leo scowled but Bee carried on, "If you want training from Yoongi, you can have training, but you have to work as well until you are fully trained. That's our compromise, if you don't want that, you are free to leave,"

"Come on, Leo," Georgina sighed, "Don't be so difficult. This place is the best place we've been in since before this whole thing started!"

Leo huffed, "Fine, I'll work. But-"

"Jimin, do you want to take her with you?"

Leo's eyes lit up, and Georgina could tell that she was trying extremely hard not to smile and nod.

Jimin grunted, "Alright. She can come with me after training in the morning," He turned to look at her, "I work in all areas, so you'd better be prepared to get your hands dirty,"

"Yes, Sir," She said with a smile.

Jimin handed the toddler back to Bee, who also stood up, "I'll show you to your cabin and where you will report to work tomorrow morning. It's almost dinner time, so you can rest for the remainder of the day,"

The girls followed Jimin out, and as soon as they left, Shownu, who had been stood quietly in the corner during the little meeting, looked across to Bee.

"Why did you put her with Jimin?" He asked, "It is obvious, right?"

Bee headed out the door, "That she has a thing for my husband?" she said, "No, I didn't notice at all,"

Shownu hummed, "So why did you do it?"

"Well rather than intimidate her and telling her to back off," Bee said, "It would be better for it to come from his mouth. After all, she doesn't care that he's married and a father, so why would she listen if I told her to go away?" She laughed a little, "Also, if I said something, she'd think I felt threatened by her,"

Shownu laughed, "There's no way you'd be threatened by her. Both you and Jimin are so loyal to each other that it'd be impossible for anyone to wriggle their way in,"

He followed her out of the house and towards the dining area, where people were already beginning to gather, "Well, she can try if she wants, but she'll just end up hurting herself,"

"You're a better person than I am," Shownu said, "If someone was aiming for my girl, I'd be so mad," 

"Jimin's the same," Bee said, "Don't you remember that fight between him and Yoongi those years ago?"

"True," Shownu laughed, "I think women are just sneaky,"

"Well, that could be true, as well," Bee laughed, "You hungry? Come and eat with Breea and me,"

***

Jimin had left the girls to settle and had told them to come for something to eat in the dining hall when they were ready. As soon as the door closed, Georgina whirled to face her friend.

"You're so stupid, Leo! What are you doing?!"

"What?" Leo sighed, sitting down on one of the small bunks, "I didn't do anything wrong,"

Selena sighed, "If you get yourself in trouble with that woman, don't expect us to back you up," She said, "You're into a married man and he pretty much said she's dangerous as fuck,"

Leo snorted, "I doubt that. They've been in here for God knows how long. She clearly relies on other people for protection, she probably can't even throw a punch,"

Georgina shook her head, "I'm not coming to save you if you play with fire and get burnt," She said, "What kind of person tries to break up a marriage,"

"They don't have to break up," Leo smirked, "I don't mind being on the side, as long as I have him,"

"Wow, you've changed," Selena said softly, "You would never have said this before,"

"Well, I never knew anyone that hot, before," She shrugged, standing up again, "I haven't had sex in like three years, I-"

"I'm hungry," Georgina interrupted her, "Let's just go and get something to eat,"

"Yeah," Selena sighed, "Maybe some food will make Leo less delirious,"

"I'm not delirious," Leo said as she followed them out of their cabin, "I'm just a woman who knows what she wants. Besides, that dumb blonde probably wouldn't even realise it. She's too into rules and shit,"

Both Selena and Georgina narrowed their eyes, "You're blonde," Selena said, "And so is Georgina,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Leo said, waving her hand, "But we aren't stupid. I'm just saying-"

"You need to back up and think about everything you're doing and saying right now," Georgina snapped at her, "Because I don't know what has gotten into you, but I don't like it,"

She turned, linking her arm with Selena's and helping her walk towards the dining area. Leo sighed and followed after them, her mind on the sexy Sergeant who had rescued them and brought them into this amazing place.

---

AN: This chapter is a bit all over the place, but I hope you're enjoying it regardless :)