7: Maintenance

"Come on, you can do it, not much left to go!"

As far as Leo could tell, it was half past four in the morning. She had been doing her training for a week now, but she was hating it. Until today. Usually, Jimin would lead the exercises and drills for all the soldiers in the camp; something about Ghost training and Yoongi would lead hers. However, this morning, Bee had asked Yoongi to help her with something, so running next to her, pushing her to do her best was Sergeant Park Jimin.

"You're doing great, come on, just a few metres left!" He said, jogging next to her as she stumbled towards the end. The other soldiers had already finished their final run of the morning, and Jimin had sent them to get ready to go back on patrol, so it was just the two of them. He wasn't even sweating, but she was bright red in the face and sweat was making her hair damp, even in the cool morning air.

"You did it, well done," Jimin smiled at her as she finally hit the end, collapsing down to her knees. She felt a hand on her arm, pulling her back up as she struggled for breath, "Don't lie down, stay upright, it's better for you," He said, "Do a warm down first before you rest, or you'll get cramps,"

Leo grunted, happy that he was touching her, but uncomfortable because she was sweaty and wanted to lay down. Her legs were still sore from all the workouts the previous day, and if it wasn't for Jimin, she would probably have given up some time ago.

Jimin guided her through some stretches to help her muscles relax a little, and just as they reached the end, Yoongi and Bee came to them with cups of water.

"How's the training going?" Bee asked, and Leo could have sworn that she looked a little smug. However, she accepted the water from Yoongi, sipping at it as gracefully as she could.

"It went pretty well today," Jimin said, "I can't speak for Leo for the rest of the week, though, Yoongi's been doing the training,"

And Yoongi was brutal. Leo couldn't stand him; he was rude, cold and oddly protective over the dumb blonde standing next to him. All of a sudden, just because Yoongi's eyes flickered just a little towards Bee, Leo figured it out.

"She's been doing alright," Yoongi said, "She's below average for new recruits in the military, but she didn't train to join us, so that's understood. By normal levels, she's quite fit,"

Leo felt her irritation rise. She hated the fact that Yoongi was saying unflattering things in front of Jimin and Bee, but before she could say anything, Jimin spoke to her.

"Go and get yourself cleaned up," He said, "I'll meet you in the dining area before we get to work,"

Leo shot Bee a look and nodded, before turning and heading back to her cabin, where Selena was probably getting up to go to the kitchens to start cooking.

"I don't understand you, Bee," Yoongi sighed as they watched her leave, "Really, I don't know why you let her hang around Jimin,"

Bee rolled her eyes, "You wouldn't,"

Jimin looked between the pair of them, "What are you talking about?"

His wife smiled at him, "Nothing. Hey, Jimin, do you still love me?"

It was Yoongi's turn for him to roll his eyes as Jimin's face lit up and he reached out, taking his wife into his arms, "Yeah, I'm out," He said, turning and heading away, "I don't want to hear this,"

"Of course I love you, Baby," Jimin said, pecking her lips. He didn't get to see his wife being vulnerable very often, so when she was, he took full advantage of it, "You're the only woman for me, ever,"