20: Satisfactory

Despite Thalia being in labour, everyday life at the camp continued exactly the same the next day - except for Leo, who was placed with Daisy in the kitchen to help out while Bee was in the Medical Centre. Once the day was finally over, Daisy, Leo and Selena walked back to the house, tired.

Daisy had told Leo to join them, as Selena was seeing Shownu and she didn't want her to be alone in the cabin.

"Does anyone know how Thalia is?" Daisy asked as they followed her into the kitchen, where other members of the house were seated, "She's been in labour for almost twenty hours by now,"

"Oh," Jimin looked up from whatever paperwork he had in front of him, "Bee radioed in a few minutes ago. She's had the baby and she's resting up. He's healthy but quite big,"

"Aw, he?" Selena said as she settled on Shownu's lap, "Future boyfriend for Breea?"

Jimin shot her a look, "I don't think so," He said sharply, "She's-"

"I was joking, Jimin," Selena sighed, "But you can't control who she wants to see when she's older,"

"He can still try," Yoongi grinned, offering Daisy, Selena and Leo what looked like some sort of juice.

Leo looked down at the glass in her hand critically, "What is this?" She asked, trying to avoid looking at the soldier who had just sat back down at the table next to Jungkook.

"It's blackberry," Daisy's husband said, "I used to make it for my sister. She loved it,"

After a moments hesitation, Leo had a sip. It was full of flavour, and not too sweet, so she sat down at the table to drink the rest of it - still not looking at Yoongi.

As everyone else in the room carried on with their conversations, Yoongi leaned towards her, "Avoiding me, are you?" He said softly, "Do I make you nervous now?"

Leo choked on the juice and Yoongi laughed, leaning back, as Jungkook peered around him.

"Are you okay, Leo?" He asked, concerned, "Have another drink,"

Leo forced a smile and swallowed another mouthful of juice, "I'm fine," She gasped, "I want to take a shower, though, I'm all sweaty from working in the kitchen,"

"The showers are closed," Jimin said, not looking up from his work, "It's already late. Just use ours. Yoongi, can you show her, please? I need to go and check on Breea,"

Yoongi smirked and stood up, "Alright. Come on, stinky, this way,"

As Leo followed him silently from the room, Jungkook looked over at Jin, "Do you think Hyung and Leo have a thing?" He asked, "Because he's acting kind of weird and she's all quiet, which is strange,"

Jin smiled at him, "He's not acting weird, Jungkook," He said, "He's flirting. I guess you've never seen him with a woman?"

Jungkook shook his head, tightening his grip a little on the chicken in his arms, "It's always been us two. When he liked Bee, it was different, so..."

"You don't need to worry," Daisy interjected with a smile, "He's not being pushy, and Leo is quite capable of saying no if she doesn't want his advances. She's not the person she was when she came here. She's not sick anymore,"

"You make it sound like she only came onto me because she was ill," Jimin said with a laugh, "I'm not that bad, you know,"

"Oh, we know you're good looking," Daisy laughed, "But you're not worth the risk, sorry Jimin. Bee can be scary,"

***

"He's beautiful," Hyungwon said, his voice getting caught in his throat as he sat next to his tired wife and held his son for the first time, "I'm so proud of you, Thalia, you did so well,"

"You did," Bee said gently, "I'm proud of you, too," She gently took Georgina's arm and pulled her, "We will let you rest for a while, okay? Try and get some sleep while you can,"

Georgina followed Bee from the room and as soon as she could, collapsed down into the nearest chair, "That was..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say. She was exhausted, too, as she had been up with Thalia during the whole labour, but she didn't want to say she was tired, as Thalia worked so hard.

"Tiring," Bee supplied, pulling her back to her feet, "It's okay, you can say it, it won't diminish Thalia's efforts. You're allowed to feel tired. You can come back to the house to rest, Hyungwon will radio if we are needed,"

The scientist smiled at her as they slowly headed out of the Medical Centre, "You did well," She said, "I'm proud of you, too. Thalia wasn't able to guide you, but you took control and did a great job,"

Georgina managed a tired smile, "Thank you,"

They were greeted by the other members of the house as they entered, but Bee led her straight upstairs, pointing at a spare room where she could sleep for the night, and at the bathroom incase she needed to go.

As Bee and Jimin disappeared up another flight of stairs, and the other members of the Manor household went into their own rooms, Georgina headed straight to the spare room that Bee had pointed at, and opened the door.

However, the room wasn't empty, as she assumed it was going to be.

Leo was leaning against the wall, with her arms around a familiar soldier as they kissed like their lives depended on it.

Georgina blushed at the scene, clearing her throat.

Yoongi immediately pulled back, his face just as flushed as Leo's, but looking triumphant.

"Georgina!" Leo squeaked, "I- What are you doing here?"

Raising an eyebrow, Georgina smiled a little, "Bee told me to rest here, but I guess this room is taken?"

Yoongi took a step back from Leo, "I told Leo she could rest in here,"

"Well, she can always go to your room," Georgina smirked, "I'm sure that you'd both find that... Satisfactory. I've been awake for almost twenty hours, so I need to sleep, can you decide what you're going to do?"

Leo cleared her throat, "I'll sleep here with you," She muttered, heading to the large bed, "Goodnight, Leiutenant Min,"

Yoongi chuckled, his dark eyes twinkling, "Goodnight, ladies," He said, heading to the door, "If you need me, I'm in the room opposite, with the green door,"

Georgina was certain that the last detail was for Leo's benefit, but she thanked him and closed the door behind him.

"I would ask," She muttered, shedding her jumper and shoes, "But I'm just too tired. You can tell me the details in the morning.