11: Shaky Legs

"I'm shocked," Bee said, raising her eyebrow as she surveyed the girl stood at the other side of the table, "That you really think that little of us. Also, the fact that even though it has come to this, you still haven't apologised or seen what you have done wrong. That is a problem,"

Leo grit her teeth and ignored her, still addressing Jimin, "Please don't kick my friends out,"

"She's not even looking at me," Bee sighed, "Why does she hate me that much?"

"We aren't going to kick your friends out," Jimin stated, patting his wife's hand, "And Bee was the first one who said not to make you leave, as well,"

Leo's eyes darted to the scientist, and then back to Jimin, "You're not throwing me out?"

Bee rolled her eyes and stood up, "I can't be around this stupid girl," She said, "I might end up breaking her nose again,"

"Are you threatening me?!" Leo cried, turning her head finally to look at Bee properly, "Because-"

"Oh, now you want to interact with me?" Bee said, crossing her arms, "You haven't said a single apology to me and have caused so much unrest within my family, yet you're just going to ignore the fact that I am the one who saved your ass from being thrown out those front gates?"

Leo grit her teeth. Her fingers curled her hands into fists and she struggled to keep calm. Despite the fact that Bee had just stated she wasn't going to be thrown out, she had so much hate for this woman bubbling around in her chest, that she wanted to jump on her and beat her into the ground. At the back of her mind, her voice of reason, telling her not to do it, was being drowned out by the growing rage.

Bee frowned as Leo began to grow red in the face, and Jimin got to his feet.

"Leo-"

"Ah!" Bee cried suddenly, clapping her hands together, "She has-"

Leo lunged at her before she could finish her sentence and Jimin wasn't fast enough to stop her. As the two women went down to the ground, with Leo's hands around Bee's throat, Bee yelled to her husband.

"Get help!" She cried, "You won't be able to stop her, get Yoongi and Shownu!"

"But-" Jimin began to argue, his eyes wide and panic setting in at the sight of Leo, foaming at the mouth with his hands around his wife's throat.

"Go!" Bee cried. As Jimin ran from the room, Bee moved her arm down and jabbed upwards with her fist, hitting Leo in the ribs. The girl gasped, letting go of Bee's throat just long enough for Bee to throw her off and scramble to her feet.

"Leo, listen to me," Bee said calmly, "You need to take a deep breath,"

Leo ignored her, swinging her fist towards her face. Bee blocked hit after hit, and once again jabbed her in the ribs, making her stumble back.

"Take a deep breath," Bee repeated, "You need to calm down,"

Once again, the girl ignored her, running towards her angrily. This time, Bee grabbed one of her outstretched arms and spun, tucking her back against Leo's front. She bent, pushing up with her hips and tugging on the arm hard, throwing her over her shoulder and through the air to land hard on the wooden flooring at her feet. As soon as Leo was down, she twisted on the arm so Leo had no choice but to roll to her front or get a broken arm.

However, the girl only rolled half way, fighting through the pain to try and get to Bee.

"This is ridiculous," Bee muttered, placing her foot on Leo's back and forcing her to her stomach. As soon as she was face down, Bee grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her back and struggling to keep her down. 

"I enjoy watching you fight," Yoongi drawled from the doorway, "It's so entertaining,"

"Get your ass in here and help me!" Bee shrieked at him as Leo managed to dislodge her, "I can't hold her!"

Shownu rushed forward with Jimin and Yoongi behind him, just as Bee was thrown backwards. Yoongi and Jimin each grabbed an arm and Shownu grabbed Leo's flailing legs.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Shownu cried as the girl made almost animalistic sounds as she tried to escape.

"I've never seen it this bad before!" Bee gasped, trying to catch her breath as she stood up on shaky legs, "We need to get her to the Medical Centre! To isolation, quick!"

"Bee, we can't walk her through the camp like this!" Jimin said, struggling to keep hold of Leo's arm, "It'll cause a panic, and she's too strong!"

"The lab," Yoongi grunted, "In the pen, strap her to the bed,"

"Alright, just move quickly," Bee said, "I'm going to get Thalia, we'll need a sedative before I can examine her properly!"

---

AN: Oh ho ho, what's happening huh? XD