Part 4

Credit to the gif creator

Summary: A multi chapter Robb Stark x Reader series.The big day has arrived, everything is ready and the longer Robb waits, the more nervous he gets. The reader is coping a little better, looking forward to what her new life will bring.

Series Warning: the series will roughly follow the TV storyline, so it will not all be happy endings for Robb and the reader. The reader may or may not be paired with another character, further down the line.

Word Count : 4527

Chapter Warnings : A tiny bit of angst at times, there may or may not be a bedding ceremony. Mostly it's just fluff.

A/N : I really hope you guys enjoy this one, because you will need to strap yourselves in for the next two chapters, they will be full of angst (After all, this is Westeros).

Hope you enjoy and please, feel free to drop me a message

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback, it will help me to improve. 

Standing in her chambers with everyone fussing around her, (YN) was relieved to hear a knock at her door

Standing in her chambers with everyone fussing around her, (YN) was relieved to hear a knock at her door. 'Thank the Gods' she thought to herself, knowing it must be her father coming to escort her to the Godswood. Everyone would go now and join up with the other guests, leaving just herself and her father and she looked forward to a few moments of relative peace and quiet. Neasa turned to her daughter and taking both her hands said, "That will be your father, which means, it's time", then her eyes welled up and giving (YN) a kiss on her forehead she continued, "I'll see you in the Godswood my beautiful baby girl". Dropping her hands and biting her bottom lip to stop herself from crying, (YN) buried her face in her mother's hair in a long tight embrace.

Outside his daughter's chamber door, he could hear feet shuffling about and the excited murmurs of everyone inside. Finally, when the door opened, Lord Rowan stood aside and exchanged greetings with the women as they filtered out, no doubt going to join the growing crowd in the Godswood. Lady Neasa was the last to exit the room, looking quite emotional, she gave her husband a simple kiss on the cheek and made a comment on how beautiful (YN) looked. After what seemed like an eternity, the chamber entrance cleared allowing him to make his way inside, but he was stopped in his tracks at the vision of his daughter standing in the centre of the room. Dressed in her mother's wedding gown with her hair partly braided and the rest falling beautifully around her face and shoulders, she looked nothing like the little girl he knew. Instead, his little girl stood there all grown, confident and beautiful. Rowan felt both sadness and an immense sense of pride, sadness at the thought of saying goodbye to his little girl, but immense pride in the woman she had become. Taking a deep breathe he entered the room and (YN) gave him his favourite smile. "My daughter, you look perfect. Even more beautiful than your mother on her wedding day, but let's not tell her I said that".