Part 28

Credit to the Gif creator

Summary: A multi-chapter GoT x Reader series. A letter arrives at Castle Black from Winterfell and (YN) finally arrives at Mountainbreak after years of absence, to reunite with her brother Angus.

Series Pairings: Robb Stark x Reader, Jon Snow x Reader

Chapter Warnings: A descriptive letter from Ramsay, that's about it.

Word Count: 4844

Please feel free to drop me a message or comment your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Jon held the rolled parchment in his hands, as the pink wax seal of a flayed man stared silently back at him, delivered directly to Castle Black by House Bolton's very own men

Jon held the rolled parchment in his hands, as the pink wax seal of a flayed man stared silently back at him, delivered directly to Castle Black by House Bolton's very own men. Every face around the table was silent too, as they waited for the words it held inside, knowing that whatever they were, they were bound to be unpleasant. Shifting the sealed band to the edge of the roll, Jon took it off completely and unraveled the parchment with both hands, his eyes simultaneously flickering to the bottom of the letter and across the name of the sender, Ramsay Bolton... followed by the title, 'Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North'. With barely a noticeable reaction, he began to read the letter out loud, crumbling the edges of the parchment a little tighter within his grip with every line he read, falling silent halfway through as his eyes continued to read the disturbing and antagonistic words before him. And when Sansa asked him to continue, he unconvincingly fluffed over the ending, stating, "It's just more of the same," leaving Sansa with a fair idea of what words remained, but still she slipped the parchment from her brother's fingers and finished the letter for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow,

You allowed thousands of wildlings past the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind and you have betrayed the North.

Winterfell is mine, bastard, come and see.

Your wild brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor, come and see.

I want my bride back and I want your brother's wife. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers.

Keep them from me and I will ride North to slaughter every wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection.

You will watch as I skin them living.

You will watch as my dogs devour your wild brother.

You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister.

You will watch as I take your brother's wife on the bed they once shared, come and see.

Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see, bastard, come and see.