Part 32

Summary: A multi-chapter Got x Reader series. The battle between the two bastards of the North has arrived.

A/N: I quite enjoyed writing this battle, I think I approached it a little differently than Hardhome... and I'd love to know what you think... what you liked, didn't like... yada yada yada.

Series Warning: The series will roughly follow the TV storyline, so it's not always going to be smooth sailing for the reader.

Series Pairings: Robb Stark x Reader, Jon Snow x Reader

Word count: 4518

Warnings: Violence, angst, Ramsay being Ramsay

Please feel free to drop me a message or comment, your feedback would be very much appreciated.

This was not how Ramsay envisioned the beginning of the battle, the beginning of the end of Jon Snow and his wildling army

This was not how Ramsay envisioned the beginning of the battle, the beginning of the end of Jon Snow and his wildling army. The glorious battle that would deliver the former Queen of the North to him. The moment he struck down Rickon Stark, before the very eyes of the boy's honourable bastard brother, he felt a wicked smirk take over. But it soon fell from his lips the moment (YN) appeared from nowhere, expertly working her horse to catch the bastard who sat upon his own horse, staring down at the lifeless body of his brother. At their little meeting yesterday, Lady (YN) made a glorious comment about greeting his hounds just as she had greeted the last one, a comment he found himself both infuriated and delighted by. But never once did he think it would mean she would be here today... fighting amongst the men. The thought that she could end up in a pool of her own blood on the cold and dirty ground, by the hands of anyone but him, was simply unthinkable. She was his... and his alone. No one but him would touch her again... especially the bastard, Jon Snow.

Behind Ramsay, rows of archers stood nocked and ready, waiting for his command to launch their arrows into the sky and the very image of one finding its way through her chest, had his stomach twisting. So, when he looked up and found Jon charging towards him, he had to quickly rethink his plan, because at Jon's side was Lady (YN), trying yet failing to stop him from reacting and falling victim to Ramsay's vicious and sordid game.

Turning around he bellowed, "Archers... drop your bows... aim only on direct targets." Then walking up and down the line he shouted to all his men, "And any man who dares draw a single drop of blood from Lady (YN), will face a fate far worse than any death her sword or bow can bring... Bring her to me alive and unharmed." Stopping, he turned to face them completely, "And if she comes to me with a single cut or bruise, I will take more than just your life... I will take your family's too... Let every man beside you and behind you know." Then turning back to the battlefield, Ramsay threw his arm forward and ordered, "Cavalry, charge."

Even with his last-minute changes, Ramsay remained confident, just his sheer number of soldiers was more than enough to leave the bastards undermanned and under-skilled army drowning. Before long their bodies would lie red, broken and lifeless, body upon body piled high, and he would be bringing Lady (YN) and Sansa back to Winterfell kicking and screaming. The very thought of it leaving his breaths quickening with excitement. Moving his eyes across the field, he watched as Jon's horse lay dying beside him, the arrow Ramsay shot through its chest, proof of his exceptional skills. And the bastard himself, stood sword in hand, braced and ready for the onslaught, no doubt realising his impulsive behaviour would soon bring forth his death. But it was Lady (YN) who had Ramsay's full attention as she rode head-on into his cavalry, brave and fearless and angry, his men avoiding her as if she was surrounded by some strange invisible force field. Behind her followed her brother, anxious to reach her side, cutting through his rivals as easily as a fire rips through a forest of dry dead trees, his sheer strength and skill were really quite impressive.