Part 27

Credit to the Gif creator

Summary: A multi-chapter GoT x Reader series. (YN) has second thoughts about raising an army to fight the dead and Sansa confronts her about her meeting with Ramsay in the woods near Hornwood Castle.

Series Warning: The series will roughly follow the TV storyline, so it's not always going to be smooth sailing for the reader.

Pairings: Robb Stark x Reader, Jon Snow x Reader

Chapter Warnings: Some angst and mentions of mistreatment towards women.

Word Count: 5071

Please feel free to drop me a message or comment, your feedback would be very much appreciated.

With her thoughts lost in another world, (YN) stared blankly out her chamber window. Not that there was anything to see, the night was dark and starless and the moon failed to deliver any light, caught behind a mass of heavy clouds. Not even the flickering torches from the courtyard below caught her attention, her mind revolving around the events of earlier that day. Seeing Sansa beside the fire in the hall had been such a wonderful surprise, up until now she had been missing, no one knew if she was alive or dead, at least not at Castle Black anyway. And the very sight of Jon embracing his long lost sibling was a moment she will never forget. After giving them a moment to reconnect, she walked to Jon's side and was taken by surprise when Sansa locked eyes on her, dropping her arms from Jon she threw them around (YN), her voice strangely emotional, "The rumours are true... you're here."

Releasing from the embrace, (YN) nodded her head and smiled, "Yes, I arrived here a little while back now," Then taking Sansa's hands, she spoke again, "It's so good to see you... we've had no word of you here... where have you been?"

Taking a small step back, Sansa's expression fell, her eyes darting between both Jon and (YN), "You don't know...?" Silence fell upon their lips, sensing Sansa's unease, only shaking their heads in reply. Swallowing thickly, her gaze fell to the ground, before looking back up, "After Aunt Lysa died... Little Finger took me to Winterfell..." (YN)'s chest compounded at Sansa's words, her breaths growing shallow... dreading to hear what would follow, "He handed me over to the Bolton's... to marry Ramsay."

(YN)'s arms dropped to her sides, her feet taking an involuntary step backwards. Feeling the colour drain from her face, she stared at Sansa, an audible intake of air passing her lips, not even daring to imagine the hells that depraved creature had dragged her through. Wanting to disbelieve Sansa's words, she shook her head and looked to Jon... and even though his features were shocked and upset, he looked to (YN), perplexed by her strange reaction.

Bringing her thoughts back to the present, (YN) moved her gaze from the dark nothingness of the cold night sky and turned to stare at the quill and parchment sitting at the table, waiting impatiently for her to come and fill it with words. In just a couple of days, they were due to leave for Mountainbreak and she needed to send word to her brother, to at least give him some warning and explanation as to why she would soon turn up with countless wildling trailing behind her. But something held her back... her thoughts now stuck on Jon and Sansa's conversation from earlier that evening. Well, it wasn't really a conversation, it was more of a disagreement, which at the time she choose to stay out of. After sharing the nightmare of Hardhome with Sansa, Jon told her of their plans to take the wildlings to Mountainbreak, before endeavouring to raise an army to fight the dead. At first, Sansa remained quiet, nodding her head at all the right moments, but the more Jon spoke the more restless she became, finally speaking out when Jon mentioned they planned to leave in just a couple of days.