01|Love Yourself

This is the very first step to being a better person. You have to love you for you and that is your perfections and imperfections. Sometimes we worry about sticking out of the crowd because of reasons like,"I'm too fat","I'm not attractive "or "I look like a baby" and so many other reasons. As we grow up, it's not easy to do this most especially because of peer pressure and the fact that we are constantly conscious of our appearance (which isn't always a bad thing except if we overdo this). Instead of worrying if people like you or not, love who you are first. When you do that, people will start to notice and even accept the way you are.

It's really hard loving and accepting yourself if you don't look and feel healthy and happy.
Get enough rest, engage in exercise daily, eat right and take care of your body and mind. Yes your mind. Why? Cause whatever you put in your head makes up who you are. So if you put in good things you'll live a better life and of course be a better person. And of course take care of your body by eating right (healthy foods and lots of water). Take care of your skin (cause no one likes gator skin) by using body products that work best for your skin type. Visit sites that advice you on good products and home remedies (cause home remedies are cheaper and save you more money while doing you a great job) and visit a dermatologist if you have any issue.

It's always important to look and feel your best cause it makes a better person for a better world.