14|Breathe

Air.
Air.
Inhale.
Exhale.
Breathe.
Breathe air.
Sometimes, we just really need a break.
We just really need fresh air to think about things and get things together. Get life together. I never really understood breathing. It doesn't make sense. I'm already doing it! That's what I'll say. But I really was never doing it the right way. And the truth is lots of people don't do it the right way.

Breathing isn't just taking in air and taking it out. It's taking it into your situation and taking it out of it. When you breathe in, you should think about your problem (pretty much letting the oxygen get introduced into your mind and not just your body) and when you breathe out, you should think about the end of the problem because nothing lasts forever. Don't think about the solution, just think about the end and how better you should feel.

When you let oxygen into your mind, it's as important as letting oxygen into your body because it's really essential. When your mind is choked up with thoughts, it's like having an attack. If you deprive yourself of air, the results are never pleasant.

Breathing should be done everyday. I remember saying that you should never think about the solution to your problems while breathing. That's because action solves problems, not breathing. Breathing only keeps you sane and calm. Something we all need to keep going in life.