05|A big word called "Change"

The word "change" to me is doing something different from what's usual.
The thing is, change can be good or bad and big or small. So many things can be changed but it only begins when you are ready to accept a change. Makes sense?
We all know this is a broad topic and I can spend hours talking about different things you can change like your lifestyle, clothes, hair and loads of stuff but I'm just gonna narrow it down and give a few general guidelines and suggestions to help.

Tips for Change
#1 The big question is, "What do want to change?" If there is a problem, point it out . (Sometimes it may not be a problem but might just be because you wanna try something new like changing your wardrobe for example)

#2 Is there a need? Is it a good change? What are gonna be the effects? Why do want to change it? For example, a person might wanna quit smoking because of its long term effects and cause it's unhealthy. And yes, you should always change for the better. You have to establish a reason for change. Every change has a reason behind it.

#3 If it's something that involves spending money, can you afford it? Changing a wardrobe is gonna require you to save and plan a budget. Always plan if it's financial related so you don't overspend and regret your change. Save, save, save. Plan, plan, plan. It's key for things like this.

#4 When do you wanna make this change? Believe it or not this is an important question. Yes you might wanna change something, but it doesn't mean you're ready. Fact. You have to be ready because change isn't always easy. If you aren't ready for a change and you just start you aren't gonna be completely changing anything because every once in a while you might go back to the old thing. For example you have to ready to follow a diet before you start which means you have to be mentally ready. But if its something you might need to change quickly, I personally suggest you start sooner.

#5 Always remember, you can do it. Just prepare yourself and try to see the positive outcomes.

Change is only a step away.

Author's note
I just wanted to use this time to remind you to vote, share and comment especially because your comments will help improve the book. Feel free to suggest a new book cover via dm.
Love,
Birdy.