02|Dream big

Yes, yes, yes, dream big!
You've probably heard people say this especially when adults give speeches to kids. It's not a new topic and this topic never dies so in case you're an 80 year old reading this chapter, this also applies to you too!!

When we were younger we all had big aspirations. Today we wanna be a chef, tomorrow it's a doctor, next week it's a ballerina cause we just watched Barbie, and the week after it's vet. Well, let's get back to reality, if you are teenager like me, you've probably figured that we have such little time but so many options. Some of us are sure of what we want and some of us are still uncertain but it's okay! Just keep in mind that you can be anything. Who says you can't be an street artist(this doesn't involve vandalizing) and who freaking says you can't be make up artist for life or a model cause you're short. Yes you can! There are no rules so please don't limit yourself.

While dreaming, make sure you still attend your classes cause education is key. (*Sips tea*) Listen to heart as well as those around you cause that super annoying neighbor of yours could be right if she says you would make a good lawyer or teacher because of your great speech skills.

And also remember to go for it, take risks if you feel you have to because it's a great thing to start something no one else has even though it seems almost impossible. Who knows your crazy idea could land you on the top list of Forbes. I'm just saying...

Dreaming big also involves plans. You can't just wake up one morning and say you're going to be a Pilot or a World Class Chef instantly. There are stages to everything. In the end, sometimes in life, you still might not achieve your dream and see the outcome for yourself but you might just be the one to create a head-start for some person in your family or close to you who has similar thoughts. Your positivity to dream big might be the seeds that someone else would water and make possible.

So, Dream big, don't quit and forget those outdated limits.