27|A day you do nothing at all

Yup! You heard me. A day you do nothing at all (just like the lazy song). Every once in a while, step back and relax. I'm not referring to relaxation for a few hours, I mean a day or days (as long as it doesn't interfere with your work and the things you need to achieve).

Step back from work and take a long break because it prevents you from burning out. When I overwork myself, at a point I become too tired, my productivity level reduces and in some cases I get sick. When I take breaks, I always feel much better.

Health wise, relaxation also reduces blood pressure especially through napping for 45 minutes -1 hour. It's good for your health. It also helps to improve memory and prevents due to research cases of diabetes or heart diseases since it improves your immune system.

It lets you discover your interests. When you take time out from work you have the opportunity to find out the things you like and complete your personal projects.

Your skin also benefits a lot from this because stress causes the skim to be more acne prone or face other skin conditions like eczema. Treating your skin to a face mask and a good scrub or wash does a lot of good. Just like yourself, your face and even hair likes to rest.

It lets you think better. Believe it or not, when you're too tired, you'll tend to make more wrong choices than when you're relaxed. You might have noticed that you might be a little more irritable when you're tired because your brain is just thinking about sleep. When you're much more relaxed, you make better decisions because you're thinking straight.

So get cozy and relax. Read a book. Watch a movie. Make a home cooked meal. Treat yourself to a spa day. Enjoy sightseeing. Reward your efforts and hard work. It's worth it.