19|A place for all your thoughts

There's something about our thoughts that's so strong and more powerful than we realize. It influences the things we say, do and basically reason. Obviously, not everything is meant to be said. Some things are just better off kept to ourselves while some others should or can be shared.

The "Should" be shared
1) Our challenges because someone out there can help or maybe just listen. You should however tell the right people and not just anyone because sensitive information like this about you might be a weakness which can be used against you in unimaginable ways.
2) Your talents because everyone has a gift someone should see. You might not share it to a big crowd...maybe just a small one, but people should see it because it's worth it.
3) Vital information like your name, gender, age, etc when you're asked for the right reasons.
4) Solutions, especially when you know you can help someone's problem.

The "Can" be shared
1) Personal information. This should be done with care especially when using social media because people don't need to know everything. For example, your exact location or passwords. Be very sure who you're giving information too because saying too much is a risk.
2) Videos. Like dance videos, tutorials, vlogs etc.
3) Your interests
4) Your opinions. This should be done with care so as not to offend anyone or put yourself in trouble. Remember, the things you say can be recorded.

The "Should Not" be shared
So in a way, this is advice and also rants.
1) Every single thing you're thinking about. People do this on social media a lot. Posting everything they're feeling or thinking or whatever. People don't always want or need to know because it makes you seem too open and care free which is not what you should want. Some of your thoughts are best kept to yourself because posting too much makes people get the wrong idea of you and would most likely turn them off since it's kinda annoying.
2) Very personal information like your exact location, passwords, secrets, some sensitive parts of your private life. It's just unwise to share this. Think twice before you put things out there.
3) Pictures of private parts of your body. That's just inappropriate and VERY VERY risky. It might not seem so bad to you when you do it at first but after you do, you WILL regret it so don't.
4) Rude opinions or comments, rumors. Be careful what you say in general because some of our words are like boomerangs.
5) What you think or know you really don't have to share.

Note: No matter how much people tell you to share such of these kinds of information just mentioned above, don't. Not for a dare or experiments. Things like this are very sensitive and could get you in big trouble you might not know how to get out of.

In general, there's a place for all your thoughts. Think twice before you put things out there because you can't judge yourself really for all the things you think about but other people can when they realize.