07|Manners aren't just your P's and Q's

Who ever said that!?
It's so much more.
In case you're wondering P's and Q's refers to Please and Thank you (ThanQ)

I don't know why, but it seems as if by the day it gets rarer to find pleasant people. Maybe it's just me, who knows? But seriously, I understand that it's impossible to meet a person with perfect qualities but a little manners won't kill. It makes the world a better place.

Be nice to everyone, young and old. For some people they have this issue with respecting people younger than them. I don't know why and it shouldn't be so. In case you don't know, age is just a number. A younger person could give you a job or save your life so there. And young people, be nice to older people.

Be polite guys and girls. I've met a couple of pretty nasty kids. Nasty for what?! Sorry Drake... lol. Some people think it's cool to be rude and uptight. Wrong! Difficult people will always have a difficult life so it's your choice to make.

When you're nice you become popular in a good way because you get a good reputation, respect, friends (yeah, some people don't have friends because they're rude and unapproachable)and so on.

So if you thought saying please and thank you was enough, I hope you learnt more.

Author's note
I would like to dedicate this chapter to a super awesome reader AsianKitKat

Remember to vote and comment.