Pilot

Sam opened his eyes to the sound of a window opening. He left the bedroom and looked around the apartment. A window was open. A man walked past the strings of beads at the far end of the hall. Sam moved to another part of the apartment and waited. The man entered the room. Sam lunged forward and grabbed the man at the shoulder. The man knocked Sam's arm away and aimed a strike at Sam, who ducked. The man grabbed Sam's arm, swung him around, and shoved him back. Sam kicked and was blocked, then pushed back into another room. The man elbowed Sam in the face; Sam kicked at his head. The man ducked and swung at and Sam blocked. The man knocked Sam down and pinned him to the floor, one hand at Sam's neck and the other holding Sam's wrist.

"Whoa, easy, tiger," The Man said

Sam breathed hard "Dean?" Dean laughed "You scared the crap out of me!"

"That's 'cause you're out of practice." Sam grabbed Dean's hand and yanked, slamming his heel into Dean's back Dean to the floor "Or not." Sam tapped Dean twice where he was holding him "Get off of me,"

Sam rolled to his feet and pulled Dean up "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I was looking for a beer,"

Dean put his hands on Sam's shoulders, shook once, and let go. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Okay. All right. We gotta talk,"

"Uh, the phone?"

"If I'd'a called, would you have picked up?"Jess turned the light on. She was very short shorts and a cropped Smurfs shirt.

"Sam?" both Sam and Dean turned their heads in unison.

"Jess. Hey. Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica," Sam explained

"Wait, your brother Dean?" Sam nodded

"Oh, I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you. You are completely out of my brother's league,"

"Just let me put something on," Jess handed a blonde two-year-old over to Sam. "She needs her bottle,"

"What are you doing up?" Sam asked the girl. 

Dean looked at the girl confused as Sam took her from Jess, allowing Jess to leave the room.

Dean cleared his throat "So...she's...you're a..."

Sam smiled a bit as he looked at Dean "Tali meet your Uncle Dean. Dean meet Natalia, your niece"

The little girl looked at the older brother and quickly hid her face into her father's shoulder. 

Dean couldn't help but be intrigued but shook his head as he remembered the reason he was there. "Anyway," he looked up as Jess returned to the room, having changed into a more decent looking shirt then her revealing Smurf. "I gotta borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business. But, uh, nice meeting you,"

"No," Sam went over to Jess "No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her,"

"Okay." Dean sighed unsure how to put it in terms "Um. Dad hasn't been home in a few days,"

"So he's working overtime on a Miller Time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later,"

"Dad's on a hunting trip. And he hasn't been home in a few days,"

Sam handed Natalie over to Jess "Jess, excuse us. We have to go outside," Sam and Dean headed downstairs. Sam was wearing jeans and a hoodie. "You can't just break in, middle of the night, and expect me to hit the road with you,"

"You're not hearing me, Sammy. Dad's missing. I need you to help me find him,"

"You remember the poltergeist in Amherst? Or the Devil's Gates in Clifton? He was missing then, too. He's always missing, and he's always fine," Dean stopped and turned around. Sam stopped too.