Two

Continuing from last chapter:

I shook my head. "Take off the mask." Although he had it on, I still understood him.

He took it off. "Take your shades off." I told him. He hesitated, but after a moment, he took it off.

My eyes widen as I saw the face I thought I'll never see again. A face I knew all too well. His face.

Park Jimin..
...

Chapter 2|Promise

I stared at him in complete shock, and a lot of questions came in me

Why is he here? Am I seeing things? Am I dreaming? Did he really come back? Is that really HIM, Park Jimin, in front of me?

I started walking backwards and I turned around, but stopped. "Goodbye, J-Jimin." I said and started heading to my house.

"So you do remember." He said and I stood up straight. "I do, and I do remember that neither of us want to see each other." I told him and continued walking only to have him grab my arm and turn me to face him.

"I thought you were never coming back. It's been 9 years now." I said, my tone slightly sounding cold. "Well I did. Surprise?" He replied.

I looked at him. I was shocked. My eyes were wide and so was my mouth, hanging open. I couldn't muster a word as different emotions came in me.

"Why?" Was all I could say. "Why?" He repeated, and came closer. But I was frozen. He took me into his arms and hugged me tightly, "Because I missed you, Rosie."

My eyes went wider than they have ever been before. He remembered the nickname he gave me.

I smiled. 'Oh, how I missed this feeling.' I thought, raising my arms up hesitatingly, and then finally returning the warm embrace.

I hugged him tightly, staying like that for a while. I was about to reply to him, when the memories hit me like a truck.

I immediately let go of the hug and took a step back. Jimin tilted his head in confusion. "Rosie? Is everything oka-" "Yes. I'm fine. Everything's fine." I cut him off.

"Why did you suddenly let go?" I sighed. "I'm sorry Jimin, but you can't act like nothing serious happened 9 years ago and just.. go back here." I told him and started walking when he grabbed my arm again.

"What about the promise we made when we were kids?" I froze, as slight anger tried to creep inside me.
"That promise died when you told me you never wanted to see me again Jimin. After three hurtful words, you left me and planned to never come back. But here you are now." I said as I tried to not break down in front of him, but a single tear escaped my eye before I walked away from him.

I finally arrived at my house and went in. "I'm back!" I shouted for my parents to hear me.

I took my shoes off and placed them beside the door and walked in the living room to see my mom on her phone squealing about something.

"I'm back Eomma, did something come up?" I asked her and sat beside her to peek but she already put her phone down.

"Well.. by bestest best friend is back from the States with her son and they will be moving in today and, in this neighbourhood!" She exclaimed.

At first I didn't really react seeing that my mom had a lot of friends, but that's when it hit me. "Ookaayy." I said akwardly trying not to sound panicked and left the living room.

I went upstairs to my room and opened it. I went in to drop my bag on the side and sat on my bed, deep in thought.

'Jimin. He's here. He's back with his mom, my mom's BESTEST BEST FRIEND.' And I realized that what my mom said was about them. I'll be passing by Jimin's house everyday.

I turned to my bedside table and grabbed a photo of Jimin and I when we were younger, 10 years old to be specific.

Our last picture before the accident, and on the bottom were the words: 'My Best Friend, Chim Chim♡'.

I smiled at the memory, before feeling a tear sliding down on my cheek.

When I realized, with all the pain, anger and sadness I felt towards him, I didn't realize my feelings because of all the hurtful memories from that accident.

And what accident? An accident happened 9 years ago. Which is what caused Jimin and I to seperate and it became my worst memory I never want to remember.

                          -----------------------------------
Hehehe.. a very short chapter updated by me. The next chapter will probably be just the flashbacks of what happened 9 years ago, if you're wondering. And I'll probably update it in 2-3 days since exams are this week and I basically need to study. And yeah.. that's all. Baii~ ^_^

                                                              -LisKookie2701❤