Twelve

A/N Warning: there may be a few triggering parts in this chapter

-----

Continuing from last chapter:

I ran away from them and let my tears fall just like that. I wiped them with the sleeve of my uniform while walking when I bumped into someone.

I heard that person gasp. "Jisoo!"

I looked up. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine. It's nothing." I lied, but I was still sniffing and my eyes were red and puffy.

"No. It's something, come with me." He picked me up and dragged me to who knows where.
...
Chapter 12|Midnight meeting

When I was done, I washed my hands and exited the restroom

"Jisoo~ I'm finished." I said. But when I fully went out of the bathroom, she was nowhere in sight.

"Jisoo?" I tried searching and calling her but I got no response.

"Where could she be?" I mumbled. I was racking my mind for possible places when I bumped into someone.

That person fell and when I looked down at that person, I gasped.

"Jisoo!"

She looked up and I felt really relieved. But soon disappeared when I saw her face.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked her.

Her eyes were swollen and her cheeks were tear stained.

"I-I'm fine. It's nothing." She said. But she was still sniffing and her eyes were red and puffy.

Something's definitely wrong.

"No. It's something, come with me." I picked her up and dragged her somewhere.

💜💜💜

I don't know where I took her but I just followed where my feet were taking me.

We soon arrived at a bench and we sat down.

"Jisoo, it's okay. Just let it all out." I told her.

She looked at me, and suddenly threw herself onto me and started crying.

I patted her back while whispering soft and comforting words to her.

"Shh.. it's okay Jisoo, it's okay. Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her.

"I mean, that is if you want to. You know, just to take some weight off your chest." I said.

It took a while for her to calm down but I stayed patient while caressing her hair since her head was rested on my chest.

After a few minutes, her sobs started to lessen and she finally calmed down.

She looked up at me and took a deep breath.