Ten

Continuing from last chapter:

"Alright students, let's welcome him in our school okay? Jin, go sit in front of Jisoo. Jisoo please raise your hand." Our teacher said.

Before I could raise my hand he already started walking towards me, but nonetheless, I did what I was asked to do.

He sat in front of me and our teacher started the class.
...
Chapter 10|The boys' first day

"PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! If you want to go to school then you better get ready

"PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! If you want to go to school then you better get ready." I woke up to Jin hyung shouting and I heard Taehyung groan.

"Ugh. What time is it?" He asked and I glanced at the clock on our bedside table.

'5:00 am'

"Hyung, school starts at 7:45. It's freaking 5 am in the morning." I said.

"I don't care. Get your lazy asses up and get ready, Jungkook's already downstairs." He said and left to take a shower.

I stayed here in their dorm so that we could all go to school today.

I heard a yawn and I glanced at Taehyung sitting on the bed beside mine. I stood up and fixed my bed.

"Tae, I'll head downstairs now. You can use the bathroom first." I said and he nodded.

"Alright. Thanks Jiminie." He smiled and I twisted the knob and exited our shared room.

I went downstairs and entered the kitchen to see Jungkook already munching on his breakfast.

"Good morning Kookie. What's for breakfast?" I asked and sat beside him.

"Oh good morning hyung. Jin hyung prepared some sausage patties and orange juice for us." He answered and I nodded.

I stood up to put sausage patties in a plate and pour orange juice in a glass.

After eating my breakfast I went back to my shared room with Taehyung- whenever I come over- and saw him drying his hair with a towel.

I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

I wrapped a towel around my waist once I was finished and grabbed a smaller one for my hair.

After getting ready I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs where Taehyung was washing the dishes and Jin hyung was cleaning the table.

I put on my shoes and plopped down on the couch in our living room and took out my phone to check the time.

'6:15'