Nine

Continuing from last chapter:

"Thank you uhh.." He trailed off.

"Lisa." I smiled. "Lalisa Manoban, nice to meet you." I introduced myself. "Likewise. I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said and returned the smile I gave him.

We continued chatting until a few hours later more students came in and filled the classroom.
...
Chapter 9|the new guy

While Jisoo was still trying to comfort Rosé, I checked my bag

I scanned all my stuff inside and found out that I forgot my textbook in my locker. I groaned and they turned to me.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Rosé asked me.

"I forgot my english textbook back in my locker, I'll go get it." I replied standing up and closing my bag.

"Alright. Should we wait for you? We still have time before class." Jisoo asked me this time. "It's fine unnie, I'll see you again later at lunch." I told them.

They both nodded and I went to my locker.

When I reached it I opened it and I was immediately covered with flour.I let out a small shriek and took a step backwards, looking down on my uniform.

I looked up to see all of my stuff covered with flour too and my gym clothes were drenched.

I grabbed my textbook and slammed my locker shut. Right now that didn't matter. I needed to clean myself up.

I headed to the washroom and removed all the flour off of myself and my book.

"There's only one person who likes to do these pranks." I mumbled.

I exited the washroom and checked the time. I still have a few minutes left before class starts.

I shoved my book inside my bag and headed to my classroom. I entered and went over to my seat which is at the back row.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the back of a guy that was kneeling in front of my chair.

I peeked over his shoulder and I gasped.

"What the hell? What are you doing?" I asked and he flinched.

"Umm.. do you perhaps.. sit h-here?" He asked once he turned to me.

"Yes, I do. Now answer me, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked him again and walked closer.

Beside him was a bad filled with chalk dust, I looked over to my opened desk and inside was cornstarch mixed with water.