Twenty Three

Continuing from last chapter:

Me:
yah! is this
how you treat
someone for
saving your ass?

Jiminie shortcake💕🍰:
lunch is about to
end. pali, kaja

Me:
yay! thanks
again, Chim. ily!❤
✔seen 12:37 PM

"Ooh, i love you Jimin! Mwah mwah" Lisa exclaimed, giggling, seeing my conversation with Jimin.

"The key to Chaeng's heart: food." Jisoo unnie laughed as i rolled my eyes, "i'll go now, see you later!" i picked up my tray and whistled as i approached Jimin.

He glared at me once he saw me, "I hope you'll be full until dismissal, Chae." he said as i disposed my tray.

"I doubt that." i laughed as i wrapped my arm around his shoulder, dragging him outside the cafeteria.
...
Chapter 23||Sudden Disappearance

"Ofcourse she has to meet her boyfriend, see you later!" they all giggled

"Ofcourse she has to meet her boyfriend, see you later!" they all giggled. I roll my eyes and walked away to find Taehyung.

Looking around the cafeteria, i saw him eating with his friends. They also seem to be teasing him about this morning.

When our eyes met, i signalled him to come, so he excused himself and cleaned his tray before approaching me, "hi" i nodded at him before grabbing his arm and intertwining it with mine because there were still a lot of students around us, and i'm pretty sure our friends are watching.

"Ddalawa, we still have some time left so let's go to the garden."

I sat down a bench as we arrived while he leaned against a lamp pole, staring at the fish swimming in the pond, "thanks-" he started, placing his hands together, "-for helping me earlier. And i'm sorry, for the sudden action. Was it your first?"

My eyes widened as i realized it, "yeah, it was. She really bothered you a lot, huh? Seeing as you just had to lie and kis a random girl on the spot." i chuckled.

"i'm glad it was you, if it were any other girl, i would've been doomed. Actually, it was my first kiss too." i was surprised when he said that.

"So, what now?" i asked him. He looked at me before asking, "Will you continue to help me? If so, can you be my fake girlfriend?" whaaat

"Fake? As in acting?" I asked him. "Yes. Please?" I thought about it, and I found myself stupidly agreeing, "Fine."

His face lit up, "Jeongmalyo? Thank you, so much." I smiled at him.