Fourteen

Continuing from last chapter:

After closing my locker, I was about to walk to my class when I saw a familiar face not far from me.

"BamBam?" He looked up.

His face suddenly lit up.

"Lisa!" He exclaimed and went over to me.

He hugged me and I hugged him back, smiling.

"I missed you! How have you been?" He asked.

"I'm better than ever." I replied.

"Class is starting in a few minutes, meet me at lunch, okay? See you!" He said and we parted ways.

I missed him. I can't wait to catch up with him later.
...
Chapter 14| Feelings

I feel a lot happier now

I feel a lot happier now. Jimin and I are once again friends. Best friends.

Last night they let me get out of the hospital since I was recovering fast.

I walked to school with a smile on my face.

I didn't notice that someone was following me until they sneaked behind me and scared the life out of me.

"Boo." Jimin said and held my shoulders.

"HOLY CHEESEBALLS!" I exclaimed and almost punched him.

I held my chest and breathed in and out.

"You little-" I pointed at him. "You almost gave me a heart attack you faggot!" I yelled.

He laughed and I smacked his head.

"Geez, why are you so harsh this early in the morning Chae? I just wanted to walk with you." He shrugged.

I swear this idiot is so annoying.

"You should have atleast just called me than sneaking up behind me like some kidnapper." I pouted.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry then." He said and my face softened.

I smiled. "Good. You know how to apologize." I said and we continued to head to our school.

How I missed to bicker and talk to him. And how he's always there for me back then is what made me fall for him.

I remember when I was in fifth grade, I had a crush and only he knew.

I tried to talk to my crush and I succeeded.

But then he decided to trust me with his secret and told me he had a crush on some other girl.

The worst part is that the girl likes to bully me.

I cried in my room for hours and only Jimin was there to comfort me.

He was patient and he never complained. Later on I grew feelings for him.