❄Christmas Special❄

hey Peaches! Merry Christmas😀 if you don't celebrate it, Happy Holidays💕💜

---
BANGTAN DORM

7:32 PM||Christmas Eve

3rd Person's POV

A groan was heard from the living room as the two youngest boys watched TV, "what's taking them so long? I wanna see Lisa." Jungkook whined.

"they'll be here soon, Kook. Jimin hyung is with them, they won't get lost. don't be too obsessed, you saw her yesterday." Taehyung snickered.

"shut up."

Suddenly they looked at each other, "Do you smell that?" as if on cue, someone started yelling from the kitchen.

"NAMJOON WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME?" the eldest shouted as the awful smell filled the dorm.

"HOSEOK GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!"

"WE DON'T HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER." Hoseok shouted back at Yoongi.

"NAMJOON GET THE KIDS OUT OF THE DORM AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS."

"FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT'S ONLY BURNT RICE WHY ARE YOU GUYS PANICKING."

"YEAH YOU BURNT THE RICE AND MANAGED TO SET THE PLANT NEAR THE WINDOWSILL ON FIRE."

As Namjoon led the young ones outside, he got out his phone and called the fire department.

"huh, how come the others havent thought of that?"

"I know right? how dum-"

"shut up, both of you."

".."

💜💜💜

"what the... what happened here?" Jimin asked as he and the girls walked over to Namjoon and the others.

"Lisa!" Jungkook exclaimed, running over to her, "geez, hello to you too, Kook."

"Oh hey, hyung. hi noonas. what took you guys so long?"

"answer our question first, why are there firefighters around your dorm?" Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously it was set on fire, Namjoon hyung burnt the rice and the little potted plant near the windowsill. when he tried to stop the fire by dropping it to the floor, he dropped it in the wrong spot.

So the plant landed on the stack of Jin hyung's grocery receipts, causeing even more fire. And because Hoseok hyung was panicking, he made an attempt to put those in a shoe box.

When he tried blowing on the fire, it only grew bigger. when the fire department arrived, it had already spread on the magazines in the living room." Taehyung answered.

"how did you know that when you were here outside with us?" Namjoon asked him.

"I sneaked to look inside when you were calling the fire department."

"I see."

A few moments later, the three boys who were left to 'take care' of the mess walked over to the rest of their friends.

"so um-" Jin cut off Jungkook by raising his hand, "we'll talk later after this is done." he glared at Namjoon.

As the firefighters continued to check the dorm, it was silent as the group just watched them.

"Your dorm is fine," one firefighter had assured them as they finished up, "just a few black spots from the fire."

They all sighed in relief, "thank you so much sir." Chaeyoung said in gratitude, smiling.