Twenty One

Continuing from last chapter:(Twenty)

"umm, your wallet?" his brother raised an eyebrow up.

"ofcourse. Thanks, hyung. It was nice seeing you." his brother saluted in response.

"bye oppa. Thanks for everything," Chaeyoung smiled, waving her hand, "see you."

"yeah, bye Rosie. Have fun you two!" was what they heard before walking off to the ice cream parlor.
...
Chapter 21||Unexpected Kiss

"I'll have one butterscotch ice cream and one mango ice cream please

"I'll have one butterscotch ice cream and one mango ice cream please." I said to the cashier as I gave her my payment.

I stood by the counter and looked at the table, seeing Chaeyoung bite her nails while staring out the window. I smiled remembering her little habit of biting her nails when she thinks nobody is looking.

A few minutes passed and our ice creams finally arrived. when i laid them down the table, Chaeng shifted her gaze from the window and beamed.

"thanks Chim." she giggled and started eating happily.

"Ahh that was good." Chaeyoung patted her stomach, walking beside me at the park, when something caught her eye.

"Look, Chim! It's the old playground we used to always go to." she pointed to a playground across the park, when I suddenly started to laugh as memories flowed through my mind.

"Remember when you stayed in the monkey bar for twenty minutes because you thought you would actually find a unicorn in your house? Your hands were all red." i continued laughing.

The girl sighed, "how could i forget?"

As we passed by shops and a few stalls, we recall some of our childhood memories together until we reached Chaeyoung's house.

After taking off our shoes, Chaeyoung and I instantly walked upstairs and plopped on her bed. A few moments later, I stood up and started stretching, "i'll go downstairs and see what i can cook for dinner. you wanna join me?"

Chaeyoung shook her head as a response, "i'll stay here."

3rd Person's POV

When he got out of her room, she rolled until she fell to the floor, and crawled lazily towards her closet to take out her pajamas. while she was humming, she swung her chosen clothes over her shoulder and crawled towards the bathroom this time.

"Ahh, what a nice warm shower." she stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later and grabbed her phone from the bedside table, laying comfortably.

"Chaeng! come down here, i'm done preparing dinner." Jimin's voice was heard from the kitchen.

Annoyed, she groaned and sat up, grumbling. "It's only been twenty minutes. how dare he."

She went down anyway because she was hungry, after eating she thanked Jimin for the meal and cleaned up the kitchen while it was the other's turn to shower.