Nineteen

Continuing from last chapter:

"Thanks for trusting me with all that." I blurted out. He looked at me, smiling.

"It's nothing. It's kind of embarrassing though. Getting dumped over text, I mean." He replied, looking down.

I laughed, "Sure is, but that's okay." I pat his back.

"And thanks for hearing me out too." He said.

I smiled, "Ofcourse."
....
Chapter 19|Study date

"Fortunately, my dad didn't get mad at me because he knew I left my umbrella at home

"Fortunately, my dad didn't get mad at me because he knew I left my umbrella at home." He finished.

Jimin and I were now washing the dishes, me rinsing and scrubbing soap on it and him rinsing and drying them clean.

"What happened then? Did you catch a cold or something? Chim, I told you you should always be careful. That school was just a three minute walk from your house.

I'm sure you're always early anyways, so you should always check just in case."

Jimin had just told me about what I was missing on when he was in the States.

He said one time it was raining really hard he had to stay behind and wait until the rain stops.

But night came and he still hadn't left school, so he decided he'd walk under the rain until he got home.

Running from school to his home, he dropped a few of his textbooks and even his phone on the puddles.

And he almost got hit by a car.

Thankfully, his phone still worked pretty well. His dad said he could get another one, but he refused.

Makes me wonder what was so important on his phone. Meh, I'll find out anyways.

"And that's the last one." He said after putting the last plate in place.

"What should we do now? It's really boring." I said, entering the living room and sitting on the couch.

"I don't know." He answered.

It got silent for a moment, but then Jimin spoke up again.

"H-Hey, you remember the homework Mrs. Lee gave us?" He asked, a little nervous.

I looked at him, raising my eyebrow. "Yeah, why?"

"Well, umm, you see, I don't really understand it well. Could you m-maybe teach me a little more on how to solve it?"

He fiddled with his fingers, then smiled up at me.

I laughed, hugging him. "Oh, Chim. I-Is that why you came here?" I asked, hiding my face in his chest.

"No! I told you, I didn't wanna be alone in my house, so I came here." He defended.

Once my laughter died down, I stood up and faced him.