Sixteen

Peace✌

---------------
Continuing from last chapter:

'Really Seokjin? Friendly date?' He thought.

He can't help but question himself.

Am I really falling for her?

Why do I feel giddy when I'm with her?
...
Chapter 16| Apology

I groan as I turn my alarm off

"What time is it?" I mumbled as I turn to look at my clock.

6:23 AM

I was about to sleep again when I remembered last night's conversation with Taehyung.

I rolled my eyes at the memory and stood up to make my bed.

I stretched as I sleepily made my way towards my door.

After exiting my room --my eyes still half closed-- I went downstairs and yawned.

When I fully opened my eyes, I was greeted by Jisoo unnie with a surprised look on her face.

"Jen? Why are you awake this early?" She asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing unnie. It's a saturday but you're already awake at 6:00 AM?" I answered.

"Yah! I asked you first." Alright fine. Yes, I was trying to avoid her question.

I chuckled. "Alright. I'm meeting up with someone later." That caused her to raise an eyebrow at me.

"Jendeukie's on a date eh?" I rolled my eyes.

"Date my ass. The guy only wanted to talk to me." I explained but clearly she didn't buy it.

"Alright Jen, who's the lucky guy?" She asked.

Lucky enough to get beaten up by me, you mean?

I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the umpteenth time but still answered her.

"Just Kim fucking Taehyung, an annoyingly handsome guy in my class. And you were the one who gave my number to him."

She furrowed her eyebrows.

Does she not remember?

But she seemed to remember, seeing her nod multiple times and mutter a silent "Ohhh.."

"Yes I did. But did you just call him handsome while annoyed just by talking about him?" She laughed.

This time I was the one who furrowed my brows as I looked at her.

"I did?"

"Just Kim fucking Taehyung, an aNnOyInGlY hAnDsOmE guy in my class." She mocked, trying to imitate my voice.